- Coventry, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Self-motivated administrator, over ten years’ office experience. Effective communicator,commercially minded, pro-active, analytical and focused. Strong customer care skills, ablemore...Self-motivated administrator, over ten years’ office experience. Effective communicator,commercially minded, pro-active, analytical and focused. Strong customer care skills, able to prioritise and deal effectively with a number of tasks simultaneously.
have been lucky enough to have worked within a range of organisations and industries during my career, which means that I have a good understanding of understanding of the conditions and pressures faced by SMEs. This enables me to offer my clients a service that is tailored to their individual needs and completed within their particular timeframe.
I have direct experience of working within financial services, IT, debt management, online accomodation sites and animal services.
As well as general administration, I have experience of working in marketing and hold the CIMs Advanced Certificate in Marketing. I have experience of writing copy for direct mail, leaflets, brochures and websites, and developing and maintaining databases.
Area Covered: UK
Freelance Administrator, various clients
• Providing administrative support to several small businesses, including managing customer orders from quotation to final delivery using Kashflow and WorldPay.
• Created and implemented a social media marketing campaign utilising Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging for a solar panel installation company to generate brand awareness and identify new customers.
Executive Support, Headhunt Consultancy
• Providing marketing expertise to a niche headhunt agency which provides executive and board level candidates to the global energy and infrastructure sectors.
• Responsible for creating and producing detailed candidate packs plus longlist, shortlist and update reports for presentation to blue chip clients.
Senior Administrator, Financial Services
• Undertook extensive product and investment research tailored for each client’s individual requirements as identified in the client Factfind document.
• Created compliant literature, e.g. recommendation letters and suitability reports, and maintained accurate client records.
• Responsible for the six monthly regulatory reporting to the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and maintaining various registers as required by the FSA. Implemented new performance monitoring procedures in accordance with the FSA’s Treating Customers Fairly initiative
Administrator, Sole Trader
• Implemented new electronic CRM databases for two businesses using Act! Professional, utilising these to monitor client payments and identify lapsed accounts.
• Created weekly customer statues reports for the telesales team and ensured that follow-up action was taken.
• Identified potential customers for the Cotswolds.info website, created and organised mailshots, and wrote press releases
Dealer Marketing Support, Full Service Marketing Agency
• Built working relationships with machinery dealerships on behalf of the client, and provided marketing support, including POS material, support at exhibitions, organisation of open days, direct marketing campaigns and website links.
• Identified case study and PR opportunities. Monitored the effectiveness of marketing activity and compiled monthly client reports.
Marketing Assistant, IT Distributor
• Assisted with the creation of company literature, including the product brochure and product-specific leaflets for mail-out, writing the briefs, verifying product details and images, and proof-reading.
• Organised corporate events, including trade exhibitions, open days and golf tournaments.
• Created e-shots and distributed them to over 3,500 customers. Managed the marketing lists and arranged access to the company website.
Education Summary: A-level in English Literature - A grade
Certificate in Proofreading and Copy-editing
CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing
CIM Certificate in Marketing
Experienced administrator with marketing experience