- Market Overton, GB
- £35 /hr
- Available now
I offer a comprehensive service to organisations across all sectors and industries and specialise in offering great value support when you need that extra helping hand. I havemore...I offer a comprehensive service to organisations across all sectors and industries and specialise in offering great value support when you need that extra helping hand. I have extensive experience in marketing, PR and project management and am a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Following a high profile career spanning B2B, B2C and public sector marketing and project management, I now offer marketing and project management support from home.
Although I am happy to discuss any projects or concepts, I focus on:
- Marketing strategy and business planning - Working with you to develop strategies and plans for your business and translating your proposals into professional documents for presentation to funding bodies
- CRM and database support - developing specifications and helping with population and implementation
- Copywriting - including websites, press releases, advertising, technical articles and white papers etc
- Marketing research - especially online questionnaires
- Home-based project management - including literature and website design, communications and promotional campaigns
- Specifications and grant applications - Writing specifications for marketing and business services and assisting with the development of grant funding applications
Area Covered: UK
Summary: I have a wealth of sales, marketing, PR and project management experience. As well as consulting, I have worked in-house in a senior management capacity for a number of businesses in the B2B and B2C marketplaces; retail, FMCG and service sectors. I have also acted as Project Manager for a publicly funded tourism and leisure project, and continue to be involved with the project on a consultancy basis.
Company: Country Land & Business Association
Description: This is still an ongoing project. The main element of the project currently is the management of the development of the Ride Welland website, including specification, design framework and functionality, all content and copy and much of the photography.