- Vilnius, LT
- €30 /hr
- Available now
Intermediate level engineer with 4 years experience in design of digital & analog circuitry incorporating various microprocessors and development of embedded C firmware.
Imore...Intermediate level engineer with 4 years experience in design of digital & analog circuitry incorporating various microprocessors and development of embedded C firmware.
I specialize in creating control and measurement electronics through the use of sensors.
I have a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering of integrated circuits.
I can assist customers in any of the following areas:
- Electronic circuit schematics and PCB design, test, and debug.
- Embedded processor firmware design application development, and debug.
- Electronic prototyping or preparation for product commercialization.
- Initial project design (specification writing and structuring).
Summary of processors & tools I use:
Processors: MicroChip PIC16/PIC18/PIC24, SiliconLabs 8051, Texas Instruments MSP430
- Interfaces: SPI, I2C, LIN, CANbus, UART, RS485/RS422, A/D, D/A, PWM
- Schematic capture: DipTrace, Altium designer
- Drawing: DraftSight
- Wireless: Bluetooth Smart / Low Energy (BLE)
Project keywords: BLDC and BDC motor control, medical devices, hand held meters, laboratory equipment, brushless, brushed DC motors
I am a specialist in designing embedded systems according to client needs