- Dewsbury, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
A skilled Microsoft Certified Senior Developer/ Analyst with extensive management skills. Experienced in the design and implementation of distributed, multi-tier applications usingmore...A skilled Microsoft Certified Senior Developer/ Analyst with extensive management skills. Experienced in the design and implementation of distributed, multi-tier applications using Microsoft .NET Framework. With possessing in-depth knowledge of both web and application development within many industries. Excellent problem solving skills have been gained through more than five years of professional experience. Proven ability to build con-sensus in diverse groups with different cultural backgrounds and conficting interests. Likes hands-on with both people and systems. Optimal 50-50 between project management and hands on participation in solution. I like to know what is going on and being in touch with the team.
• MCPD – Microsoft Certified Professional Developer May 13 2010
• MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications. June 06 2006
• MCP 70-536 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0(C#) - Application Development Foundation.
• MCP 70-528 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0(C#) - Web-Based Client Development.
• MCP 70-547 PRO: Designing and Developing Web-based Applications. Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0(C#)
Area Covered: West Yorkshire
Company Name: MK
Industry: Information Technology
Summary: KEY SKILLS:
Languages & Technologies:
• .NET 1.1 - 2.0, 3.5 & 4.0 (VS 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2010)
• (C# ,VB.NET) - ASP.NET 1.1, 2.0 & 3.5, Windows Forms .NET - OOP - ADO.NET
• AJAX (Microsoft AJAX implantation) / Web Parts / Sliverlight
• XML 1.0 - 1.1
• XML Web Services / WSE2 (Microsoft Web Service Enhancements)
• Business Object, Crystal Report 2008
• Report Sharp-Shooter
• SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 / SQL/T-SQL/ MS Access.
• Oracle 8.0,8i (SQL, PL/SQL) (University experience)
• Microsoft Visual Source Safe and subversion code control.
• MS Project, MS Visio
• UML, RUP, Software Architecture and Software Design
• Microsoft project manager and IBM Lotus Notes
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Web Development • Databases • Object Oriented Design
• Technical security • Quality solution delivery • Design methodologies
• Problem solving • Systems administration • Help desk support
• Network development /Support • WANS / LANS • Hardware / software
• Preventative maintenance • Data / disaster recovery • Real time systems
• Windows / UNIX
Job Title: ASP.NET Developer
Company: simple plus
Description: Designed, developed and maintained Web Based e-commerce system Modules included Shopping cart management, products manager ,order history, quotes, accounts management, shipping, Admin (Users/Reseller Management, Commissions, Reports, Settings) , Reseller(Commission, reports) , credit cards payments (Integrated with Barclays Cardholder Payment Interface)
Education Summary: BSc Hons Computing Part time (2.1) âï¿½ï¿½ started in final year. My final year project was a Warehouse Management System using the C# ASP.Net 2.0 and SQL Server 2005 platform. This was developed for Instant Data. Grade A received for the project.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
70-528 MicrosoftÂ’® .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-based Client Development in C#
70-536 MicrosoftÂ’® .NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation in C#
Developer, Database Designer & others