- Cheltenham, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a partner at Down The Line Design & Marketing.
Our focus is to deliver tailored graphic design solutions that help you achieve your marketing goals. As a small businessmore...I am a partner at Down The Line Design & Marketing.
Our focus is to deliver tailored graphic design solutions that help you achieve your marketing goals. As a small business ourselves we appreciate that every pound spent must see a return and add value to your business.
We always consider the market place you are operating in and listen to your needs, helping to ensure the solutions we provide help you stand out in your marketplace.
We provide a full range of graphic design solutions including:
• logo design and development
• brand design (graphical assets, visual delivery of brand messaging etc)
• design for print (literature, DM, advertising)
• design for web (We work with a number of software partners that enable us to deliver a fully managed web solution, depending upon your specific needs.)
Area Covered: Gloucestershire and surrounding counties
Job Title: Partner
Company: Down The Line Design & Marketing
Description: • Specialists in the creation and development of brands, helping them to stand out from their competition.
• Core services include brand identity creation, brand innovation, design for print and supporting digital services.
• Clients include Capita Software Services, Fire Protection Association, a number of independent schools including The Abbey School (Reading), plus a selection of local small / medium sized organisations.
• Contractor to Edge Branding providing graphic design solutions as part of brand development projects. Includes the creation of a new services brand for Gloucestershire County Council and a new product brand for Manitowoc Beverage Systems.
Myself and business partner bring together 25 years of design, marketing and project management experience.
Job Title: Client Account Manager
Company: The Edge Design & Marketing
Description: • Managed and developed key client accounts worth over £250k per annum.
• Projects ranged from full organisational rebrands to delivery of broadcast campaigns, core sales collateral development and online solutions.
• Garnered relationships with prospective clients. The winning of a £100k rebrand project following 18 months of relationship building being a highlight.
• Client accounts ranged from international/national brands (including Select Service Partners, Punch Taverns, P&O Ferries, Paragon Laundry, Granada Learning, Fire Protection Association, Oriel) to regional SMEs (Dean Close School, King's School Gloucester, The Warehouse).
The Edge delivered brand/consumer/market insight, brand evolution and a full range of graphic design services for print and digital.
Job Title: Account Manager
Company: Blue i Design
Description: • Managed and developed key client accounts worth over £150k per annum.
• Responsible for an annual project delivering over 10 sales catalogues during a period of 4 months for Nelson Thornes, a publicist in the education sector.
• Played a supporting role in business development for all new business opportunities.
• Clients included The Spirit Pub Company, Kraft Foods, Tertio Telecoms and The Countryside Agency.
Bluei offered brand design and marketing solutions.
Job Title: Production Manager
Description: • Joined the company as Marketing Executive, with promotion to Production Manager after 6 months to lead a new team.
• Managed the marketing and film edit team with responsibility for:
o The production of TV commercials and product infomercials.
o The delivery of all product packaging, designed by an external agency.
o The booking and management of media space, delivered by an external agency.
• Member of the Product Development Team, responsible for identifying and developing an innovative product suite.
• Played a primary supporting role in the launch of "JML Direct" Home Shopping TV channel.
JML are an international retail operator, leading the way in in-store promotions and TV shopping.
Degree: 2.1 BSc Hons
Field of Study: Management Sciences
University / College: University of Warwick - Warwick Business School
University / College: Dean Close School, Cheltenham
Partner at Down The Line Design & Marketing