- Bristol, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am your Part Time IT Manager capable of managing a specific project, or your entire IT function. I can take a hands on approach, role my sleaves up and get involved at themore...I am your Part Time IT Manager capable of managing a specific project, or your entire IT function. I can take a hands on approach, role my sleaves up and get involved at the technical level, or review current arrangements and staff/third parties before managing improvement.
Tasks may include:-
- Develop future strategy
- Management reporting
- Production of standard policies and procedures
- Business Continuity planning and Disaster Recovery testing
- Managing the IT budget and acquisition process
- Manage cost reduction
- Negotiating contracts on your behalf
- Monitoring performance against service level agreements
- Interface with the business users
- Managing junior staff
- Managing other third party suppliers
- Manage problem diagnosis and resolution
- Manage Change Control and Implementations
- Manage System Testing
- Monitoring daily procedures such as Backups
- Monitoring systems for alerts and capacity issues
- Initiating preventative actions
- Ensuring Software is patched correctly
- Ensuring Anti Virus systems are functional and up to date
Area Covered: All considered, based in Bristol
Company Name: Pampas Solutions Limited
Work Experience Summary: My experience has been gained working in the finance industry both in business and IT roles over the last 24 years. Experience includes extensive hardware, software, networking, telecoms, security and business continuity planning work together with the management of projects from concept to completion.
I have experience building in house teams from scratch and managing third party suppliers through the full project lifecycle from supplier selection, contract negotiation, on going management and eventual contract exit.
Projects have included replacement of business systems, installation of networks and phone systems, building moves, security reviews, business continuity planning, disaster recovery testing, setting up facilities management services and cost reduction exercises.
Education Summary: Certified Informtion System Security Professional
Prince 2 Practitioner