- Prague, CZ
- £25 /hr
- Available now
web development - portals
Experienced project manager in Telco& IT, customer services manager and general all round operations manager.
* Extensive client-facing programme management experience
*more...Experienced project manager in Telco& IT, customer services manager and general all round operations manager.
* Extensive client-facing programme management experience
* Successful track record in delivery large scale change programmes with multiple work streams. - The change includes both front office (CRM and customer relations) and back office
* Capable of managing anything from 10-50 consultants at any one time
* Experience in People and Organization Change
* Design and management of business transition programmes, including stakeholder management, communications, people and organization design and training plans.
* HR, finance, procurement and supply chain
GalieoMaster price 2005
Tests & Certificates:
ScrumMaster from ScrumAlliance April 27th 2010
"PROJECT MANAGEMENT (2008)", BrainBench certification
"PROJECT MANAGEMENT (2005)", BrainBench certification
PROPS-C certificate (Ericsson's standard of PM based on PMP),
ITIL Concepts from September 13, 2010
Cisco Network Support from November 22,2009
Telecommunications Industry Knowledge from November 15,2010
Wireless Network Technology from February 25, 2011
Siebel 2000 Administration
Area Covered: Czech Republic, Croatia, Europe, EU, Africa, Asia
Job Title: CORE Customer Project Manager
Company: Ericsson Haiti
Description: CORE: new GGSN, SGSN, BSC EVO, ... etc.
Job Title: Project/Product Manager (owner)
Company: Project Management & Business Consulting
Description: • partner of Applicon d.o.o. from Croatia (http://applicon-x.com) – large portfolio of products and solutions for prepaid recharging, billing mediation, VAS charging and service activation we many times partner with Billing vendors – integration with CRM systems.
• partner of ZIRA (ICT solutions) (http://www.zira.com.ba) - Convergent Billing & Revenue Management & CRM
• partner of Spyron s.r.o. - production and application of advertising graphics
Job Title: IN/VAS & CORE Customer Project Manager
Company: Ericsson Madagascar
Description: Core, IN/VAS Project Manager at Ericsson Madagascar - TELMA account
Main duty: to bring back customer’s confidence; to finalize CORE, IN & VAS projects for 2008. More than 10 blocking points was solved in short period and enable opening of set of life cycles project for 2009.
Main projects: CS30 expansion and CGSN split for 2008 and cross functional & budget plan for 2009: CS30 Geography Redundancy expansion, EMA upgrade, EMM upgrade; SASN expansion; GPRS HW & SW exp.; ADC HW &SW exp.
Job Title: Product manager in 3G GSM Launch
Company: RwandaTel SA / New Laurus
Description: Launch of 3G GSM&UMTS network! At same time upgrade of CDMA2000 network, implementation IN&VAS&Billing & start-up building WiMax - Business plan for network 2008 to 2012 & with Project plan for GSM products & VAS for products (consultant and operational work)
Job Title: ICT Project Manager (Banking sector)
Job Title: Customer Project Manager (Senior, CFR role)
Description: Senior Customer Project Manager role working in IMS area as SI (system integrator); to plan, direct and co-ordinate activities in large system integration projects (including Risk Management, qualified cost estimate, securing contract execution, implementation, integration, handover and acceptance).
Project delivery cost: 8 mil. Euros in 2007
List of delivered projects: GGSN R4 upgrade (CA/FA), IMS V2 for Vodafone CZ Phase II (Preparation & partly execution!), EMA upgrade, CS 3.0 for pre-paid customers upgrade (PRE-SALES!), BSC 1/3/10/126 APG/APZ(OIG) upgrades, HLR HSL extension, MSC extension, EMA 5.0 upgrade.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Company: Karneval Media
Description: Karneval Media s.r.o. was 2nd Cable operator in Czech Republic with 550 t. CaTV customers, 186 t. Internet subs and 12 t. voice –
direct responsibility for launching project with first product description: voice standalone, voice DUO (bundling with Internet) & Triple Play packages).
Direct responsible to COO, Peter Hall
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Directly control major company projects (particularly those with significant performance impact &/or involving broad cross functional resource demands) – accountable for successful project completion (time/cost/outcome)
- Coordinate all project defined within the annual operating plan (& those generated during the year resulting from changes in business conditions) – validate plan definitions, coordinate resource, define & manage risk & mitigation plans.
- Provide routine progress reporting & coordinate scheduled project evaluations with the top management team
Job Title: Product/Project manager dedicated on ESA project "SCORE"
Description: Main duties:
- keeping main project plan, weekly project report meetings, learning, brainstorming, documentation produced under the ESA directives
- Direct driving industrial HW & application development; produce industrial-ready embedded terminals (with own motherboard 7x3 cm in 6 layers , eproms programming, OS Linux kernel and drivers, GPS antenna measurement & improvement, brand new GPS/GPRS SIM card toolkit for remote access/changes&upgrades).
- Direct reporting (with product documentations) to SCORE Programme Manager - Alcatel Space Program – Toulouse.
- Project manager - MARIUS project (EGNOS/GALILEO Military project – EU/ESA level)
- Project manager - NavLog (Czech government level project)
- Responsible for the overall operations management and ensuring successful project/strategic work-flow and inter-departments traffic.
- Coordination with international and national carriers for GPRS/internet service delivery as well as their optimization and maintenance.
Job Title: Consultant Engineer and Product Manager (voice billing systems)
Company: Strom Telecom - Prague, CZ
Field of Study: B.Sc.EE-CE (dipl.ing.) - Specialized in Telecommunication and Informatics
University / College: Sveuèilište u Zagrebu
CORE Customer Project Manager