- Leskovac, RS
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Over 8 years of intensive experience in positions including Lead Structural Design Engineer, Structural & Architectural Design Engineer, Technical Office Engineer, Projectmore...Over 8 years of intensive experience in positions including Lead Structural Design Engineer, Structural & Architectural Design Engineer, Technical Office Engineer, Project Engineer and Project Manager. I am skilled in all aspects of civil engineering, multiple project management from conception to completion, hands-on structural design and site supervision. Possessing highly developed technical expertise with full range of engineering and project management software knowledge.
Area Covered: Urban Planning and Construction - Civil Engineering and Architecture
Work Experience Summary: Maintain the quality of work to ensure strict adherence to municipality, state and international regulations. Produce a bill of quantities for the tendering process. Prepare tendering documentations for bidding processes. Produce architectural and structural design documentation, drawings, specifications and detailing using software packages like: Radimpex Tower 6, AxisVM 10, StaadPro, Sap2000, Prokon, ArchiCAD 15 (BIM) and AutoCAD. Oversee the execution of the construction works, site supervision, quantity surveying, track and control construction costs against the multiple projects to avoid cost overruns. Provide the projects endings and closings procedures according to contract documents between investors, contractors and beneficiaries with all regular permits for safety using and future construction exploitation.
• As a part of the Investment Department, with three other colleagues, provided over 400 tender procedures, made and concluded contracts from 2003 until now. No one refuted by bidders or any law regulations. In a lot of them, I was a president of tender commissions.
• Designed a post-tensioning bridge construction in SPB system for heavy vehicle traffic at all till the executive level details and specifications.
• Redesigned a retaining wall of the City Bus Station with reduced of reinforced concrete mass for 40%.
• I have designed reconstruction and extension of 70 years old school building into a modern educational center with new congress hall with mainframe span of 9 m concrete beams and 4,5m high columns on new foundations.
• Only in 2010 I have supervised the constructions of 3 different types of masonry and concrete buildings and 2 sports halls with wooden construction which is total cost about €1,000,000 and also designed a few construction projects as a responsible structural design engineer and architect, drafter and quantity estimator, with a total cost of future constructions above €500,000.
• In 2011 and early 2012 I have led (as a designer, site supervisor and project engineer) a good range of different building construction projects like totally new schools (concrete frames and masonry), also renovations of some old, over brand new nursery building (steel trusses construction) with Turkish contractor funding by EU Delegation and working on reconstruction, overbuilding, renovation and restoration one monumental 4-storey social welfare building from 50’s in City downtown, etc.
Degree: Master of Science
Field of Study: Civil Engineering
University / College: UNIVERSITY OF NIS, FACULTY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE, Nis, Serbia
Civil Structural Engineer