- Edinburgh, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
I am an enthusiastic professional who is an excellent team player with over 17 years experience of working as learning professional within large corporate organisations. Rolesmore...I am an enthusiastic professional who is an excellent team player with over 17 years experience of working as learning professional within large corporate organisations. Roles include senior consultant, training designer, coach and facilitator. I have an extensive array of interpersonal skills combined with exceptional experience in staff development, customer care and client relationship management. Passionate about developing people I encourage others to recognise their strengths and development needs. I am a self-motivated individual with an eye for detail and a natural enthusiasm that enjoys the challenge of a demanding role.
• Extensive experiences in facilitating focus groups, delivering training and coaching to staff at all levels.
• Excellent ability to handle workload through time management and task prioritisation.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal to a wide range of individuals including senior management
• Thorough understanding of training needs analysis, the training cycle and various learning styles.
• Extensive experience in designing effective training materials in various formats to support individual and organisational development.
• Excellent ability to manage and support group learning and 121 coaching.
• Proficient in the use of IT software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experienced in hosting webinar, virtual classrooms, online meetings and blended learning.
Trainer and Facilitator