- Worthing, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
An enthusiastic and professional editor/translator (Arabic-English) with comprehensive experience in proofreading, writing, editing and translating. Excellent word processing skillsmore...An enthusiastic and professional editor/translator (Arabic-English) with comprehensive experience in proofreading, writing, editing and translating. Excellent word processing skills with a high degree of accuracy and typing speed at 50 wpm. Enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful team. Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. Quick to grasp new concepts, and to create innovative ideas. Able to work well on own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines.
Area Covered: UK
Company Name: Asfory, Inc
Work Experience Summary: • I am a native Arabic speaker and I can speak English fluently.
• I have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
• I have over six years’ experience in editing, translating and proofreading social/political articles and news stories in Arabic and English. I know how to adhere to house style.
• I have experience in marketing and publishing. I am a partner/Business Manager in an E-commerce website and I am responsible for marketing the website’s activities. I was Chief Editor/Content Manager responsible for 19 Arabic and English websites.
• I have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• I have strong computer and word processing skills with typing speed at 50 wpm. I am working towards the ECDL Certificate.
• I’m organised, flexible and reliable. I can assign priorities, manage my own time and work with minimal supervision. I also posses excellent communication skills.