- Noida, IN
- $10 /hr
- Available now
6 years experience in SEO Off page,On Page, link building, social media optimization.
WHAT I DO:
Responsible for Managing & Implementing Search engine Optimization &more...6 years experience in SEO Off page,On Page, link building, social media optimization.
WHAT I DO:
Responsible for Managing & Implementing Search engine Optimization & Social Media Optimization Work.
• Suitable Domain Selection
• URL Structure Optimization
• Title Tags Optimization
• Server Configuration
• Website sitemap generation
• Shopping Feed Optimization - Google Base Shopping, The Find, Shopmania
• RSS Creation & submission
• Blog commenting
• Link building
• Meta tags optimization
• Heading Tags Optimization (H1, H2, H3 etc.)
• Content Optimization
• Alt Tags Attributes with Image Title Tags Optimization
• URL Rechanges
• Keywords analysis
• Keywords Density
• Robots.txt File Creation
• Stat Counter Tools
• Site Ranking Status
• Internal Linking Structure
• Google Updates (Panda, Penguin, EMD, Reviews)
Link building strategies (Off-Page SEO).
• Directory submission
• Article submission
• Social bookmarking
• Blog Creation
• Blog submission
• Blog Commenting
• Forum posting
• Social Networking
• Press release submission
• Major Search Engine Submission
Responsible for Managing & Implementing complete search engine optimization reports and analysis.
• Pre SEO Analysis
• Keywords & Competitors Analysis
• On-Page & Off-page Checklist
• Project Timeline & Rank Matrix Goals
• Site Stats Tracking reports(GA)
• Back link Analysis
• Meta Review
• SERP Report
• Site Weekly Stats
• OFF Page & Link Analysis
• Google Webmaster Tools
• Goal Settings
• Google Analytics Custom Reports
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT:
• Generate and Implement SEO strategies to optimize websites and improve search engine rankings for multiple websites.
• Getting clients sites higher on the search engine results.
• Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
• Staying up to date with the latest developments in the SEO field.
• Thorough understanding of E-commerce.
• Knowledge of video search, blogging, twittering, web usability, site design, conversion rates, geo targeting, and ranking methods etc.
• Extensive understanding of how to follow compliance guidelines and avoid black hat techniques that can damage a client’s website.
• Understanding of mobile technologies.
• Selecting search phrases and choosing keywords.
• Launching SEO campaigns for clients.
• Implementing online search strategies.
• Analyzing search results via Web Analytics and other specialist software.
• Optimizing websites and landing pages.
• External link building with relevant high quality third party websites and directories.
• Internal link building within sites.
• Building relationships with other SEO professionals.
• Constant evaluation of keywords.
• Searching for and finding suitable domain names for clients.
• Monitoring and tracking the performance of SEO campaigns, including site traffic, and back links.
• Carrying out competitor research.