- Moreno, AR
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Work Experience Summary: Digital and Motion Graphics Designer with over nine years digital experience across Television and the Internet. Worked in an agency environment withmore...Work Experience Summary: Digital and Motion Graphics Designer with over nine years digital experience across Television and the Internet. Worked in an agency environment with international brands and Television industry, where creative flair and excellence is always required. Lead project life cycles from taking initial client briefs through to the production of the final products, including working to highly pressurised deadlines.
A dedicated individual with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, able to be a strong team member and work across boundaries and cultures. Fluent in English as a second language and a native speaker of Spanish.
Summary: Technical capabilities
• High understanding of communication process through the television, postproduction environment, digital landscape and multimedia developments.
• Very good understanding of television process, Web technologies, Social Media and Interactive platforms.
• Strong management of Adobe CS4 to work across television, design and Web: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Sound Forge, Cool Edit Pro. Basic ActionScript 2.0, HTML and CSS.
• iWork and Microsoft Office (Mac and PC user)
• Graphic Design (Equivalent to Diploma), ORT College (1999 - 2001)
• High School, J. B. Alberdi, Normal Nº10 (1993 -1997). Many subjects are studied under the Argentine education system, and I had achieved passes in Maths and Languages (Spanish and French).
Degree: Graphic Design
Field of Study: Motion Graphics
University / College: ORT University