Very Good Thanks you.
on time and good communcation
Great work redesigning my website, very happy with all the work carried out, I will be working with Mark again for future work.
Excellent work and attention to detail. It took a little longer than expected, but on with the next project. Huge thanks for the professional help throughout.
The overall service was great with Mark responding very quickly to questions and feedback. He was very patient with us as it could often take a few days for us to get back to him!
Great job! Completed in timely manner and without issue. Very happy.
Great web work fast turn around
Good communication, work done to high standards, highly recommended
Another great job. Thanks guys.
One of the top stars of PPH. Thank you for your hard work.
To be totally blunt,I would never use this 'developer' again, I would recommend anyone thinking of using these people to steer well clear.
Outline of work was to bring my shopify store upto a professional standard cosmetically and upload my suppliers range of products via a csv file. At every turn this developer tried to cut corners and do half a job.
- Failed to correct basic grammar errors
- Left many stock images remaining off the theme I bought which had no relevance to my site
- Failed to develop many parts of the theme, many parts of the theme still had default text/images
- Failed to add all product variant images
- Failed to add all tags for each product
- Added WRONG tags to many products
- Added imcomplete products (no description, SKU, variants, tags, collections etc)
- Failed to correctly implement color fiters on front end and back end
- Failed to correctly implement size filters on front end and back end
- Failed to configure color swatch
- Failed to configure auto color swatch feature by adding variant images
I ended up taking on a large part of the development (manually adding variant images, product tags, sizing filters, color filters on over 6000 SKU's) as the developer was taking too long and taking far too many mistakes which you would not expect from a professional web developer
In the end I had to remove the developers admin rights to my store as they had made so many mistakes. Developer was still working to correct all the issues even after I made payment which I made in good faith thinking they would correct everything.
Website was handed over around 65% complete, no where near ready to go live. This process has taken the best part of 6 months and I have not even been delivered a complete website. Terrible developers, would not recommend to anybody.
Only thing I have gained is a good insight into developing shopify themes on the back end to ensure all products cross reference correctly with regards to tags, prices, variants etc)
Ended up chasing these guys around every day to get things done, heard some hilarious and ridiculous excuses as to why work had not been done...
- they had 'other work to do'
- power cuts in the office ( do they not have laptops?? mobile computers/home computers)
- Holidays etc and so on......
In short if you are seeking a developer do not use these guys, will not be worth the wait or chasing them around for 6 months! :(