- Mumbai, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have been a Junior manager level employee for over 6 years with the Indian offshore BPO unit of Hewitt Associates. I have exceptional people skills, vocabulary, in addition tomore...I have been a Junior manager level employee for over 6 years with the Indian offshore BPO unit of Hewitt Associates. I have exceptional people skills, vocabulary, in addition to being very organised.I am currently taking a break from fulltime employment, as I have enrolled for a 100% correspondence Masters in Business Administration (Operations Management) course, and need time to study. However, I want a steady source of income, from the few hours that I can spare daily, which also keeps me in the \'Professional\' mode, so that all the studying doesn\'t make me lose my edge.
Area Covered: Virtual, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, India
Summary: I have had extensive experience in setting up and managing technical support help-desks, Generic Call Centers involving customer service, Up-selling, cold calls, telesales and lead generation.
Description: Cold Calling, Telesales, Lead Generation, Internet marketing, Internet Sales
Education Summary: Studies :-
-Bachelor of Commerce (Specialising in Management)-Mumbai University.
-Masters in Business Administration (Specialising in Operations Mangement)- Currently Pursuing through Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
-Studied throughout in English Medium, right from Kindergarten. - Excellent command over english, clear diction and pronunciation, with a neutral accent.
- Six Sigma Green Belt & Yellow belt certified.
- Completed trainings under CEP (Competency Enhancement Program).
1. Power of World Views: -Multi Cultural acceptance and global perspective.
2. Plan to perform: -Goal setting and performance planning and execution.
3. Enabling Team Power: -Team synergy and inter-personal skills enhancement workshop.
4. Fundamentals of Development: - Personal and professional growth essentials.
5. The Power of You and Me: - Multi-Location, Multi-Domain outlook workshop.
6. The Chequered Board: - A discussion on innovative thinking and challenging paradigms.
7. Experentia: - Experential learning and team building workshop.
8. Who Moved my Cheese:- Change management, acceptance and adaptation.
- Certified Member, Data Security Outsourcing (Safe Harbor Laws for Foreign Clientele)
- Trained on U.S. Payroll basics.