- East Lansdowne, PA, US
- £30 /hr
- Available now
My career has allowed me to experience continued growth, a maddening thirst for creative challenges and the zeal to work with a network of forward thinking, innovative visionariesmore...My career has allowed me to experience continued growth, a maddening thirst for creative challenges and the zeal to work with a network of forward thinking, innovative visionaries whose first inclination is to think outside of the box.
I am the Founder and Executive Director of a non-profit computer technology center which is currently in its 11th year of programming. We provide free and low cost technology training to the underprivileged in an effort to bridge the digital gap that exists with those less fortunate.
I am an avid reader with a creative flow depicted in my writing style and desktop publishing/design. Having lived the past 15 years as a community advocate, business owner, employer, and well wisher of all bitten by the entrepreneurial spirit - I look forward to being able use my skills to further promote the growth and opportunities in your endeavor. I agree with Mr. Emerson in that nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is my middle name!
Area Covered: Administrative, Business Correspondence, Proposal Writing, Proof Reading, Graphic Design, Blog, Email Organization, Facebook Page Design, Topic Research, Child Care Program Licensing (PA), Computer/Virus Repair, Computer Upgrades, Computer Software/Busine
Company Name: ASA Technology Services
Industry: Charity & Non-Profit
Summary: I have over 15 years management experience in private, non-profit and corporate sectors, emphasizing a collaborative yet decisive style. I am adept at building productive relationships both internally and externally to further the organization's goals and promote innovations. I have a niche in effective communication and persuasive skills, very beneficial in every industry.
Job Title: Director
Company: ASA Technology Academy
• Achieved a revenue growth from $50K to $130K within the first two years, while keeping overhead low.
• Planned and adhered to a budget of up to $225K.
• Supervised a staff of up to 15, involving training, work flow, quality control, conflict resolution, and review processes.
• Directed the acquisition, installation, and operation of a two program expansion sites.
DEVELOPMENT / MOTIVATION
• Built a large loyal client base through personal attention, quality service, and consistent follow through.
• Assisted clients in identifying their interests, and motivated them to act accordingly.
• Wrote persuasive letters, proposals and documents, frequently influencing decision makers.
• Involved personnel in goal sharing, resulting in dramatically increased productivity.
Job Title: Lead Corporate Trainer
Company: PNC Bank, NA
Description: Provide soft skills and company specific technical training to corporate clients in Philadelphia, Kentucky and Pittsburgh. Develop curriculum for service providers as requested by management and based upon organizational dynamics. Training and development were focused in the areas of employee development, customer service, and other human resource issues. Deliver training based on client’s needs and objectives.
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Field of Study: Business Administration
University / College: St. Joseph's University