- Croydon, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
E2E Testing solutions including Test team management, Test planning, Test Strategy creation, estimation, resourcing, requirement capturing, matrix maintenance, test execution,more...E2E Testing solutions including Test team management, Test planning, Test Strategy creation, estimation, resourcing, requirement capturing, matrix maintenance, test execution, exit report etc
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: • 7and half years of IT experience including: Test Manager, Test team leader, Test Analyst/Consultant.
• In depth knowledge of Oracle(5.5 years) and SQL server(> 1 year) database.
• Expert in PL/SQL and T-SQL. Worked with Toad and other similar tools.
• Excellent working knowledge of Unix including shell scripting.
• Expert in working in Web based as well as client server environment.
• Exposure to J2EE architecture as well as .Net framework related work.
• Experienced in handling various defect tracking systems including PVCS, Continnus, Devtrack etc.
• Experience of working in various methodologies (RAD/Agile, V-Model, RUP)
• Expert in creating various kinds of Test specification and formulating data requirement for very complicated applications based on the Design and Requirement
• Leading test teams working in On-site offshore mode.
• Always Hands in all phases of the testing Cycle and SDLC.
• Excellent communication skills both vertically and horizontally throughout an organization.
• Experienced in doing System, Integration, UAT, Usability and Regression testing
Education Summary: Bachelor of Engg
Senior QA Test Analyst/ Test Lead