- Cobham, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Bridging people, process and technology solutions
We bring more than 20 years of high calibre Consultancy, Sofatware Development, Business Development and Project Managementmore...Bridging people, process and technology solutions
We bring more than 20 years of high calibre Consultancy, Sofatware Development, Business Development and Project Management experience to bear on client engagements of all sizes.
Our deep understanding of business / technology processes and issues will help you grow your business through a combination of sales, pre-sales and client project engagements. We achieve this through listening to, and understanding your business problems.
By establishing a thorough understanding of your business processes, your people and the systems that you currently use, we are able to:
• Establish where you are today • and the pains that you are experiencing.
• Establish where you want to get to • in terms of performance and efficiency, business direction, ROI, technology • the big picture if you like.
• Plan a business-led roadmap with you that will ensure that you exceed all of your targets, as well as providing the necessary framework for future growth and expansion.
• Execute the delivery of solutions according to the established roadmap, ensuring that all interim budgetary and date-based milestones are met.
With full life cycle experience over a vast range of projects and particular specialism in the sale and delivery of CMS/web/ecommerce, CRM and ERP solutions, we help organisations to take new propositions to market, drive revenue and build teams that will deliver both short and long term success.
Business solutions for all areas of your business
Our ability to communicate and present at both board and technical level, helps us to bridge the gap between the vision and the implementation of the solution:
• Designing and implementing IT based solutions (web, ERP/CRM and bespoke/packaged solutions)
• Developing the value proposition and growing your business.
• Helping you to exceed your revenue targets.
• Extending your pre-sales capability.
• Supplementing your Project Management capability.
• Delivering complex bespoke and packaged solutions.
• Recovering and rescuing small and large-scale failing projects.
• Conducting Business Process Modelling / Re-engineering exercises.
We bring an abundance of personal energy, drive and dedication, and are able to provide offsite services or within to work onsite as part of your team.
Area Covered: Surrey, London, South East
Company Name: Macrosoft Limited