- Plymouth, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I am an accomplished professional, who uses a Systems Thinking approach. I work with an adaptive style and an understanding of complexity. An accomplished manager of both projectsmore...I am an accomplished professional, who uses a Systems Thinking approach. I work with an adaptive style and an understanding of complexity. An accomplished manager of both projects and people, I have a natural ability to build relationships, manage multiple areas of business and develop networks across all sectors. I seek interim management work that is both challenging and fully utilises my diverse range of skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
20 years of management and development, from both people and organisational perspectives
• Business Development
• Social Enterprise Development
• Employment/Labour Market Development
• Business Analysis including Risk Analysis as well as Fiscal Management
• Training and Organisational Development
• Programme and Multiple Project Management
• Change Management, Partnership and Relationship Development
• Local, Regional, and National Network Development
• Senior Leadership Development
• Understanding of Multiple Industries in Public, Private and Third Sectors
ï‚¡ Housing ï‚¡ Policy ï‚¡ Financial and Social Inclusion ï‚¡ Labour Market/Employment ï‚¡ Economic Development
ï‚¡ Consulting ï‚¡ Social Enterprise ï‚¡ Immigration ï‚¡ Health ï‚¡ Worker’s Compensation
Area Covered: Remote and South West
Work Experience Summary: nearing 25 years in programme and project management from both public and third sectors including owning a consulting firm for nearly 10 of those years working in private sector.
Education Summary: BA and Post Graduate in Adult Education. Comparable to CIPD.