- Borehamwood, GB
- £75 /hr
- Available now
With almost 15 years experience in journalism and PR, I have plied my trade in a range of sectors either as a consultant, in-house or as a freelance journalist.
Over the yearsmore...With almost 15 years experience in journalism and PR, I have plied my trade in a range of sectors either as a consultant, in-house or as a freelance journalist.
Over the years I have written celebrity features for a leading gossip magazine; interviewed football legends including Diego Maradona; written and designed company annual reviews; produced travel brochures and ghost written features for trade and consumer publications.
I pride myself on providing a professional and expert service to all clients, whether they are paying £10,000 a month on a fixed contract or £125 an hour on an ad-hoc basis. I am used to dealing with business people who demand the best for their money and I have a track record of delivering this.
Area Covered: London, South East England
Summary: My experience includes:
Reverse this for more info and to see some testimonials: ku.oc.nwonk-eb
Celebrity & Sport
• interviewing numerous celebrities
• ghost writing features and interviews for consumer magazines
• providing PR support for a leading Premiership football club
• copy writing and sub-editing for a Premiership football club match-day programme
• providing PR support for celebrity magazines
• providing PR advice to high profile international celebrities
Travel & Leisure
• ghost writing travel articles for national newspapers and magazines
• PR support as a consultant to well known international travel brands including major hoteliers, tourist boards, tour operators and ferry operators
• in-house PR and marketing for an online luxury cruise and tour operator
• copy for travel brochures
• PR support for a well known online retailer
• PR consultant for two leading London law firms
• Marketing copywriting for a top 200 law firm and top 100 building consultancy
• PR support for a leading education body
• In-house PR office for a major international aid agency
• PR consultant for a small family run cancer charity
Company: Ethos Travel
Description: Following the bombing of hotels in Indonesia, David Martin arranged for the MD of Ethos Travel, an south east Asia travel specialist to appear on the BBC talking about the effect for tourists booked to travel to the area.
Education Summary: Degree in PR & Journalism
City & Guilds in Journalism
Training in desk top publishing
PR Consultant and writer