- Brereton, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
Currently providing Project & Construction Management plus Safety management
A highly experienced assistant to Operations Director/ Snr Project Manager, Construction Manager and Safety Consultant, with a proven track record of success managing multi millionmore...A highly experienced assistant to Operations Director/ Snr Project Manager, Construction Manager and Safety Consultant, with a proven track record of success managing multi million pound projects in prestigious environments. Providing high-level managerial control to build consistently improved business performance.
Skilled in the promotion of business awareness, producing successful business strategies specialising in development management and associated service control. Possesses particular strengths in Health & Safety, driving business growth with increased revenue turnover and profit margins.
Demonstrates strong leadership, full project lifecycle experience, innovative solution design in achieving corporate and personal objectives and goals. Providing creative and strategic vision to businesses to give clear directions and to build consistently improved business performances.
Experienced in construction management, operations management, H&S, project management, risk management, problem solving, budget management, communications management, crisis management and demolition of industrial structures in the pharmaceutical, petro-chem and chemical industries.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
• Business Development
• Health & Safety & Safety Training
• Quality Management
• People Management
• Change Management
• Contracts Management
• Strategic Development
• Customer Relations Management
• Procurement Strategies
• Forecast / Project Planning Management
• Demolition in hazardous environments
• Project team development and provision
Area Covered: North West, Midlands, Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Faithful + gould "Singapore"
Description: Snr Project manager covering PM, CM rolls for our client Octal. Construction $200millon the world’s largest production plant for PET. Using Chinese and Indian contractors with design from UK and Switzerland. A real mix of cultures. Completion target June 2012.
Job Title: Snr Construction Manager / Health, safety
Company: DAJ Construction Management Ltd
Description: Provide clients with support and direction for their indervisual projects. Advise on management systems, auditing, QA/QC, Inspection hold points, Change control, Planning and Target production. Trouble shooting nd problem solving. Supply chain advise and supply chain introduction. Resourcing and man power recommendations. Sub contractor recommendation. Production of CDM packs and H&S files, production lifting, working at height, traffic control, electrical and emergency and evacuation safety plans.
Job Title: Managering Director / Snr Construction Manager / Health & Safety Manager and Trainer.
Company: DAJ Construction Management Ltd
Description: Construction Management services, working within the Pharmaceutical, Petro-Chemical, Nuclear, Food & Beverage, Clean room construction, Environmental buildings. Industrial processes and technologies throughout the UK and Europe.
For clients such as:
AstraZeneca, Bovis Lend Lease. Greenergy, Vopak,
Shell UK, British Gypsum, CEL, Convertec, Genzyme, Pfizer, PROjEN, The Austin Company, TSL, BNFL and AMEC.
Job Title: 2008 to 2010: Snr CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Description: • Responsible for construction of two fuel storage and distribution terminals value £22m & £12m
• Constructed terminals while production still in operation to comply with EA / HSE / COMA regulations
• Installed and upgraded refurbished Lime Kiln for L Hoist, Buxton, under CDM Reg’s 2007
• Provided guidance and management systems to upgrade Projen Safety and Quality Management Systems. Establish core contractor supply chain.
• Managed QS and civil engineering installations both EC concrete structures and structural steelwork
Job Title: 2006 to 2008: SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / PROJECT SAFETY MANAGER
Company: CEL International Ltd
Description: • Managed refurbishment of Pfizer and Genzyme pharmaceutical facilities in Kent and Suffolk
• Responsible for completion of enabling works and construction of clean rooms
• Installed additional services - HVAC, pipe work,de-min water, BMS Pressure Tanks and Vessels including design review, FAT’s, QA, IQ, OQ PQ validation procedures.
• Developed relationships with project leaders in Pfizer and Genzyme to attract future business
• Trained Pfizer and Genzyme personnel to develop relevant Health and Safety culture
• Selected contractors, managed design team, conducted build ability reviews, risk control, CDM
Job Title: 2001 to 2006: Asst to Opps Directors / Snr Construction Manager / IIF Trainer / HSE Manager
Company: Bovis Lend Lease - Industrial & Pharma Division
Description: • Operations director assistant, Bovis Lend Lease. Responsible for construction management of projects for – British Gypsum, East Leake (£75m), British Gypsum, Sherburn (£65m), Runcorn Hospital (£18m), Monkshill Confectionery (£38m)
• Achieved injury free environment by developing HSE and QA systems and procedures
• Managed the refurbishment of pharmaceutical facility for Cardinal Health valued table packing facility (£5m)
• Project CM & Safety Manager for the Medimune Flue VaccinePlant based in Liverpool (£38m)
Incident & Injury Free workshop presenter and HSE advisor to Projects
Job Title: Civil Eng, Construction Manager. BNFL, Shell, ICI, AMEC & AstraZeneca
Company: Earlier Career achivements
Description: • Construction Manager Clean room and environmental facilities – Astra Zeneca / Novartis for the Austin Company.
• Site Construction / Project Manager – Research and Development labs, fine chemical production refurbishment and new build projects, Clean room construction and refurbishment – Astra Zeneca, Macclesfield Plant.
• Construction Manager – Decommission and demolition of redundant plant, construction of new Pharmaceutical plant and clean rooms, tablet packing, creams and inhalant production and packing lines, plus high bay and low bay distribution warehouse facilities – 3M Healthcare.
• Building & Civil Engineering Supervisor - Petrol- Chemical plants – I.C.I
• Construction Manager - Bio Technology Plant – Jacob Engineering
• Civil Engineer – Shell Petrol-Chemicals UK – Standlow refinery
• Civil Engineer – British Nuclear Fuels Ltd - Sellafield, Pond 5, SIXEP and Thorp Receipt & storage facilities.
• Civil & Building Construction Engineer Pharmaceutical plant and clean room construction – Astra Zeneca Macclesfield and Alderly Park.
• Construction Manager pharmaceutical plant and chemical plant – IPR Puerto Rico / Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
• Construction Manager for AMEC Project Management – Manchester Airport T2 – ICI computer centre Halifax computer centre.
• Consultant to Master foods – covering project and safety management of key refurbishment projects and de commissioning of existing facilities for re-location in Poland – Mars at Slough.
Field of Study: Construction Management
University / College: Salford Technical College
University / College: Alfer Turner Irlam Manchester
Project Manager/ Construction Manager/ Safety Profressional / CDM Principle contractor / Asbestos Surveyor/Demolition manager