- Hull, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
Developing a marketing email using MailChimp.
I currently work from home and have worked within Administration for in excess of 15 years within a variety of Industries such as: Local Authorities, Independent Financial Advisors,more...I currently work from home and have worked within Administration for in excess of 15 years within a variety of Industries such as: Local Authorities, Independent Financial Advisors, Education, Construction, Call Centres and Telesales performing a variety of roles, such as: Administrator, P.A., Credit Controller, Sales Executive and Accounts Assistant to name but a few.
I am able to provide remote virtual administration support from my fully equipped office at my home in East Yorkshire. I am able & willing to tailor my services to your particular needs if required and offer the following services as standard but not limited to: PowerPoint presentations, databases, word processing, data entry, copy and audio typing, travel and accommodation bookings, research, marketing, invoicing, credit control, book keeping and other general office & admin duties.
Area Covered: (Virtual Services Only) Anywhere in the United Kingdom
Company Name: V.A. Assist
Industry: Admin & Secretarial
Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Description: • Provide efficient running of the Northern Operations office administration
• Provide weekly Stock Sheets and on the spot stock counts
• Generating purchase orders, invoice approval and acquiring credits
• Maintaining Warehouse stock levels
• Arranging material logistics via Haulier
• Obtaining and generating quotations
• Banking of customer cheques
• Debt Collection
• Office Maintenance: -Arranging appliance testing and general repairs etc
• Responsible for I.T: - selecting I.T Support Company and contract renewal, purchasing of equipment, on-hand office support, building and maintenance of Databases and using project specific online Data Systems.
• General office duties
Education Summary: - MCPD (Micrsoft Certified Professional Developer) Visual Basic Computer Programming. - Currently studying
- City & Guilds Book Keeping & Accounts Level 1 - First Class Pass
- City & Guilds 7261 Certificate in Computer Applications Excel, Access & Publisher
- City & Guilds NVQ 3 (Modern Apprentiship) Business Administration
- GCSE - Maths, English, English Literature, Science (Dual Award), Technology.