- Witney, GB
- £43 /hr
- Available now
I am a Business Process and Performance Analyst. I specialise in Business Process Analysis and Mapping (Architecture), Performance Management including Data Analysis and settingmore...I am a Business Process and Performance Analyst. I specialise in Business Process Analysis and Mapping (Architecture), Performance Management including Data Analysis and setting up Balanced Scorecards. In addition, I have a background in project management (Prince2 foundation), business continuity and air traffic control/air operations.
I am seeking a permanent, interim or contract roles which would suit the skills which I am able to offer.
Possible role specific responsibilities could be:
• Efficiency Savings.
• Provide high quality detailed analysis, and design and build processes to improve operational efficiency & customer service.
• To provide a focal point for all performance matters. Heighten general awareness of performance issues and objectives, and improve understanding of individual responsibilities toward performance, including the introduction of Balanced Scorecard.
• Perform the acquisition and analysis of data to identify business issues and opportunities.
• Take an active role as champion of the process management to all customers:
o Drive process improvement through
o Ensuring adherence to the processes
o Instigating continuous process improvement and taking early corrective action where required
o Change Management Process
o Business Continuity Management
On a more personal basis, others have described me as:
Well prepared/researched Professional
Problem Solver Good at thinking Outside of the Box
Building Strong Relationships Creative
Political Skills Enthusiastic
Strong character Approachable/Amiable
Confident Team Player
Area Covered: 75 miles radius Oxford
Company Name: Support Office
Industry: Information Technology
Summary: • Lead (and only) process analyst responsible for reducing a company of one department, saving approximately £100,000 and outsourcing its Mobile Phone ‘Help Desk’.
• Lead analyst for two (2) NHS clients saving approximately £200,000 and £700,000 for another by thinking outside the box and recommending smarter working practises and cheaper, more efficient software packages.
• Successfully projected managed and implemented a comprehensive Balanced Scorecard and Data Quality System within a diverse directorate within time and budget.
• Lead individual in Process Mapping of two departments. This process saved £25,000 pounds in unplanned overtime and earning me an honorarium for the work produced.
Job Title: Business (Process) Analyst
Company: Hachette (UK)
Description: The purpose of this role is to provide business analysis expertise in support of the Hachette SAP project
• To produce the business model in support of project, including: to-be process flows, as-is process flows where necessary, systems, roles and process associations, organisational and process change implications.
• Gather functional and non-functional requirements to align with future business needs and ways of working and to support the redesign of the accounting system.
• Define the format for future process documentation to ensure usability and best practice.
Business Process and Performance Analyst