Based in London I have been a product and interior design consultant for the past 9 years. I operate in design on all levels from concept implementation to site/product completion;more...Based in London I have been a product and interior design consultant for the past 9 years. I operate in design on all levels from concept implementation to site/product completion; 2D and 3D presentation from initial sketches to photo realistic rendering; planning and construction drawings. Experienced in Food, Retail and Residential.
Area Covered: London
Company Name: Tetsu
Work Experience Summary: Professional experience U.K.
August 2006 - March 2010 CADA Design Group
- Project development from initial concept to completion.
- Liaising with clients, landlords, suppliers and contractors in all phases of the projects.
- Creation of Initial analysis, presentations at all stages and full drawing packages.
Clients: Pret a Manger, Galeries Lafayette, Nike, Intersport
March 2006 - August 2006 INK
- Design of furniture
- 3D Visualisations and schematics of new concepts
- Construction detailing for manufacturing
- Graphics and schematics for packaging
September 2004 - February 2006 IT Architecture
- Space planning for restaurants
- Production of full set drawing packages
- 3D visualisation for clients and landlords relevant meetings
Clients: Cafe Rouge, Bella Italia, Mamma Amalfi.
May 2004 - August 2006 Studio Torsten Neeland
- Concept and space development for showrooms and exhibitions.
- Design and realisation of pos, displays and lighting.
- Visualisations and participation to relevant client meetings.
Clients: Audi,Duravit, COR, Interlubke.
- Concept development, detailing drawings and 3D visualisation
of Torsten Neeland collection.
April 2004 - March 2006 Pringle of Scotalnd
- Design of prints for Gold and red Label Man and Womanswear.
- Issue of prints for manufacture.
Professional experience Italy
July 2002 - March 2004 Fenizia design studio
- Research and development of new concepts
- Production management of Fenizia new collection
- Organisation of public presentation at Salone del Mobile 2003
- Retail graphics for shops and stands.
- Design of bespoke window displays, furniture and stands.
- Coordination of worldwide seasonal shop retail graphics
Clients: Bulgari, Cavalli Casa, Mandarina Duck, Coccinelle.
January 2002 - February 2003 Studio Duranti
- Development and visualisation of a vast range of products
- Shop design and visualisation, managing an assistant.
September 2001 - January 2002 Atelier Bellini
- Office and outdoor furniture visualisation and details design.
- Model making for analysis and presentation.
April 2001 - July 2001 Studio Branco
Space arrangement and visualisations of stands and exhibitions.
Education Summary: General skills:
Conceptualisation - Critical thinking - Research/Development Presentation -
Prolific Idea Sketching - Technical Drawing - Excellent 3D Computer Rendering
Specific software knowledge:
VectorWorks, SketchUp, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, Vray,
Photoshop, Illustator, Indesign
1998 - 2001 Istitito Europeo di Design, Milan Italy
Art Diploma in Industrial Design
1994 - 1996 Istituto d\'Arte Nordio, Trieste Italy
Diploma in Art History and Design
1991 - 1994 Istituto d\'Arte Nordio, Trieste Italy