- Lincolnshire, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I have worked in the construction industry as a Quantity Surveyor for 5 years. Having worked for 4 years at a large main contractor, I now work with a medium sized, regional mainmore...I have worked in the construction industry as a Quantity Surveyor for 5 years. Having worked for 4 years at a large main contractor, I now work with a medium sized, regional main contractor.
My role involves all duties relating to surveying, including;
* Assisting clients in assessing the feasibility of projects
* Providing initial cost plans and budget estimates
* Advising on all aspects relating to cost, both to our clients, as well as internally
* Identifying and pricing contract variations
* Financial contractual negotiations with subcontractors & clients
* Valuing subcontractors works and assessing applications
* Undertaking main contractor valuations and submitting for approval
* Report the financial position of the projects I'm working on at director level
My soft skills include good verbal & written communication up and down the chain. I'm also able to negotiate the best possible deal for my clients/employer, as well as having the ability to prepare accurate & professional reporting documents.