- Swansea, GB
- £35 /hr
- Available now
Typical Job titles I get hired for include:
- Web Developer
- Frontend / Client side Developer
- Backend Developer
- Flash Developer (Rich Internet Applications (RIA) Developer)
- Adobe AIR Developer
- Applications Developer
Job/projects I typically get hired to work on include:
- Advanced Web Applications (Custom Built Content Management Systems & Framework development)
- HTML5 Animation (Div/Canvas)
- Adobe AIR desktop, tablet or mobile applications (AS3)
- Rich Internet Applications (Flash & HTML) (Multilingual)
- 3D Flash/FlashBuilder (Web, AIR Desktop, Table & Mobile)
- CD/DVD presentations (interactive/non-interactive)
- Custom WordPress theme building, Custom WordPress plugin creation
- Documentation / Prototyping (site mapping, functional specification, application process flow charts)
My primary skills are
- HTML 1, XHTML, DHTML, HTML 5
- CSS 1, 2 & 3
- PHP 3, 4, 5.x & 7.x
- XML & JSON
- ActionScript 2 & 3
- FlashBuilder / Flash / FlashDevelop
- Adobe AIR
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator (Have full access to the Adobe Creative Cloud applications)
- Visual Studio - Custom .NET Desktop / Command line applications / tools & utilities
- Design Patterns (Singleton, Observer, Factory, Modular, MVC)
- ASP.NET C# (win32)
- SQL Server
- Video & Audio editing & encoding
- Video encoding
- Hosting solutions
- Server management and configuration (windows)
- Domain name management and configuration
WHAT YOU GET WHEN WORKING WITH ME:
- I only work for one client at a time, so you and your project will have my dedicated attention
- I am available at all times during working hours via email, telephone, skype or messenger should you need to contact me or wish to ask any questions.
- You will get your own client space on our web server which will have access to via http or ftp 24x7x365, so you can download and see your project in progress at any time should you choose to.
I have worked commercially in any of the above roles from 1999 to present.
- Web Developer from 1999 to 2002
- Lead Web Developer & Junior Flash Developer from 2002 to 2005
- Flash Developer / Web Developer from 2005 to 2010 (Often taking either Lead or Senior roles in each)
- Senior Web Developer (2010 to present)
Photoshop 4 to CC
Illustrator 4 to CC
Flash version 3 to CC
Flex 3, Flash Builder (Flex) 3 to 4.7 - (AIR & SWF)
AfterEffects CS3 to CC (Basic editing, overlaying, exporting etc)
SoundBooth, Audition, SoundForge, Cooledit pro (Intermediate sound correction, enhancement etc)
For more information, please feel free to ask.
- Delivery in 5 days
Thank you for a job well done.
Darcey was a pleasure to work with, very professional and a quick turnaround. Look forward to sending more work his way. Will be recommending him
really well knowledged person,understand and fix issues lighting fast, first time happy to found a right person in pph
Darcey is an awesome developer and knows his stuff! Very quick turnaround on custom jQuery/JS and detailed implementation instructions.
Darcey offered us a great service. We often need complex requirements and there can always be a risk working with someone new. However his work ethic is commendable and the confidence we were given really put our mind at ease. He delivered on time and was also flexible with his time for client amendments. (which is often unknown) Thank you Darcey. We would certainly use you again.
Requiring someone who would be able to explain some fundamental concepts to be Darcey went the extra mile. He pointed out some potential SQL attack threats/ weaknesses in the programming. He also explained why they were threats and suggested fixes. I now have a much better understanding of what is going on and how to complete my task at hand. Thanks Darcey!
This was my first engagement with Darcey on a custom build HTML/CSS piece of work.
I'm happy with what Darcey has created for us and look forward to working with him again in the near future.
Responded very quick and very helpful, suggesting a few different solutions to the problem. Thanks again
Great work as usual
Very good at communicating progress and explaining the development cycle
Will definitely work with Darcey again
Got me what I needed in the exact time frame he said he would take