- Payabon, PH
- $10 /hr
- Available now
I am currently a freelance Article Writer, writing and spinning articles for a foreign-based company. I am also undertaking freelance copyediting and academic writing for collegemore...I am currently a freelance Article Writer, writing and spinning articles for a foreign-based company. I am also undertaking freelance copyediting and academic writing for college and postgraduate students online, and I have been a Copyeditor for over five years, copyediting technical and scientific articles prior to publications in U.S.-based journals.
These jobs attest to my mastery of the written English language as well as my familiarity with computer applications and the Internet.
These qualifications are supplemented by my technical capacity being a holder of the B.S. in electrical engineering degree with over twenty-five years of experience in the same field.
Area Covered: electrical engineering, copywriting, article writing, science article copyediting
Work Experience Summary:
June 2011-May 2013
Knowledge Group Support
November 2008 – Present
SPI Technologies – Bacong Office, Negros Oriental
• Copyedits articles for foreign-based publishers before final publications in various IEEE Journals based in the U.S. with worldwide circulation.
Operation and Maintenance Chief
November 1982-September 2007
Negros Oriental Electric Cooperative
Bindoy, Negros Oriental
• Prepared, implemented and supervised programs for operation and maintenance of the utility’s electric distribution lines
• Prepared personnel, logistics, and budget requirements for the division
• Prepared and submitted the utility’s Demand Side Management program to the government’s regulatory body
• Prepared and submitted the utility’s Distribution System Loss Segregation program to the Energy Regulatory Commission.
• Acted as Department Head of the Technical Department from time-to-time in the absence of the Department Head
November 1981-October 1982
United Planters’ Sugar Milling Co., Inc.
Manjuyod, Negros Oriental
• Monitored operation of different electrical motors and control panels
• Troubleshot electrical system malfunctions
• Made electrical plans for motor and control layouts from-to-time in case of renovations and/or additional circuits
October 1980 – March 1981
• Taught basic theory on electricity
Education Summary: BS in electrical engineering
Silliman University, Dumaguete City
Class Honors awardee, 1975
Recipient, National State Scholarship
Copyediting, Copy writing, Article Writing, Electrical Engineering