- Hastings, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Over 18 years experience in graphic design for a range of clients including high street & designer brands in fashion, children's/youth and home/lifestyle companies. Althoughmore...Over 18 years experience in graphic design for a range of clients including high street & designer brands in fashion, children's/youth and home/lifestyle companies. Although I have my specialisation - I work with a number of varied clients and have used my branding expertise with projects for other clients including corporates, B2B, tradesmen and start-up companies covering a multitude of different products and services.
Covering: Branding guidelines/Logo design • Print work - brochures, office stationery, corporate reports, flyers • Web design (wordpress, wix, shopify) • Design for web - infographics, mailchimp & constant contact emails, social media banners, facebook ad's, web banners • Art Direction • Copy-writing • Colour/repro management.
Whatever your needs I can work with you to give your brand the look you are after across a wide range of channels and applications.
Recent freelance clients:
Vendula (Vegan luxury bags & accessories) - Mailchimp campaigns/web & in-store graphics, copy-writing & Social media posts
MAHI (Luxury leather bags) - Logo/Branding, web banners
Sparemytime - branding, illustrations, full UI design
Cheeky Wipes (Eco products) - All branding, web banners, packaging, exhibition banners, facebook ad's
We Are The City (Events/Careers for business women) - Event brochures and social media banners
The Bluecoat School, Liverpool - Flyers, regular newsletters, 'giving' brochures
Apache Rose (Luxury jewellery) - redefining brand, brand biog brochure, labelling
Crystal Clear (Beauty products) - logo work for new lines, packaging for beauty products/special packs/candles, web banners, social media banners, event banners & stand design
Villiers (Luxury beauty products) - Brand guidelines, packaging, business stationery
Head of Design - Long Tall Sally, London August 2003 - August 2013
I joined Long Tall Sally as a Junior Designer in a Marketing team of 2 (including me), and in time progressed to Head of Design managing a team of 3 in a much larger Marketing department as the company grew. For the first 5 years I managed these requirements on my own including art direction, until the needs of the business required me to employ other team members, and some external resources such as repro and art direction at which point I became Head of Design. I was responsible for all company-wide design needs, including in-store graphics, website design, catalogue and promotional materials, as well as labeling and PR materials to ensure they all met brand guidelines and increased customer awareness and sales.
My duties included:
• Initial concepts through to finished printed products on all artwork including catalogues
• Design of catalogues for UK, EU, USA and Canadian markets (at peak 48 catalogues a year)
• Overall layout design of website for all markets
• Bi-weekly customer email communications
• Updating look/feel of website each season for launch and setting guidelines for others
• Working with Buying teams on labeling design for clothing
• Copy-writing for catalogue and web
• Working closely with external retouching, colour matching and repro teams
• Press passing all catalogues at printers
• Working with external art directors and designers when needed
• Arranging photography and overseeing all ‘pack-shot’ clothing shots
• Some art direction of catalogue shots
• Overseeing team members design work to ensure brand guidelines are met
• Designing and setting brand guidelines
• Planning photo-shoots
• Managing creative budgets for photography, repro and design
Long Tall Sally is a small but expanding company, and being there for a while meant that I was very
hands-on in helping the company grow, so in addition to the duties above, I was required at times
to help in other areas so I also have experience in the following:
• PR - Monitoring and answering customer complaints and requests via social media sites
• Presentations - Powerpoint presentations for Directors for internal/external meetings
• Customer service - Working in-store and at customer events when needed
• Talks - Presenting new concepts and finished designs to other teams and store staff ahead
of season launches for anywhere from 10-100 people
• Mentoring students as part of a programme with an Israeli University
Junior Art Director - Freemans PLC, London June 2000 - August 2003
Working in a small team dedicated to a high end catalogue launched by Freemans called ‘The Book’ - featuring designers such as Paul Smith, Calvin Klein and DKNY, as well as emerging brands like Miss Sixty, Day Birger and Mikkelson, and Ghost. I worked alongside the Senior Art Directors and was responsible for design and art direction of my owns brands which included Quiksilver, Fornarina and O’Neill.
Specialist Designer - Fashion, Beauty, Home and Childrens/Youth brands
Fabulous designer. Great to work with
Amazing work as usual always use Danielle for logo design! Thanks
No result found
No result found
Very happy with Danielle's work. She is extremely easy to work with, and has a very high standard of work.
I have really enjoyed working with Danielle. She is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, very creative and delivers a very good quality of work.
No result found
Danielle was absolutely superb in unearthing for me, exactly what I needed! She went above and beyond and hit the nail on the head! I’m going to use her for my next job, she was fast, intuitive and easy to work with.
Another great job and very quick delivery!
Great work, on point, professional and quick turn around. Highly recommended.
Great communication, and execution. thanks, Danielle. looking forward to working long term.
great work as usual