- Royal Leamington Spa, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I design and build websites that will get your message across clearly and quickly to the widest possible audience. My websites and web applications have user experience at theirmore...I design and build websites that will get your message across clearly and quickly to the widest possible audience. My websites and web applications have user experience at their core. I create engaging interactive sites that really deliver.
• 8 years experience using web technologies.
• Skilled at both the technical and creative side of web development.
• Proven track record of producing intuitive interfaces.
• Experienced in producing W3C and DDA compliant websites.
• Good working knowledge of: PHP, ASP.net, C#, Flash, Actionscript, Joomla CMS, AJAX, SOAP, C++, MFC, Fireworks, Illustrator.
• Excellent Artwork and design skills.
Area Covered: Midlands and South East
Work Experience Summary: Freelance Web Developer and Designer, Leamington Spa
Jan 2007 to present
Working concurrently with previous role and now full time.
• Liaising with clients to clarify requirements and produce specifications.
• Designing and building websites and web applications for a variety of different companies.
Senior Software Developer, UKChanges, Warwick
August 2001 to Jan 2010
Working for the UK’s top marketing data management company.
• Developed the market leading “UKChanges Online” providing data cleaning, supply and hosting services.
• Developed Royal Mail’s “Clear Prospects” - online data cleaning and supply service (W3C and DDA compliant).
• Developed a number of “white label” versions of UKChanges Online for CACI, Capscan and The Read Group.
• Developed Fetch118 • an online, consumer and business record look up service.
• Developed a number of applications in C++/MFC for use within a data processing bureau.
• Designed and developed for various marketing activities including brochure websites, email campaigns, ad banners and service guides.
Education Summary: Training Courses
Courses Undertaken :-
• SQL Server 2005 - Learning Tree International (2008)
• Adobe PhotoShop Advanced - Parity Training (2007)
• Making web content work - Parity Training (2006)
• Advanced C++/MFC - Learning Tree International (2002)
University of Warwick
BEng (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering.
Wilmorton College, Derby
3 A levels - Computer Science (A), Maths (B), Physics (B)
Sinfin School, Derby
8 GCSEs - Maths (A), English (A), Physics (A), Electronics (A), Graphic Design (A), Geography (A), English Literature (A), French (B)
Web Developer / Designer