- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an Account Manager, managing events and experiential events from beginning to end from brainstorming and strategy to budget management, execution and analysis.
* Perfectmore...I am an Account Manager, managing events and experiential events from beginning to end from brainstorming and strategy to budget management, execution and analysis.
* Perfect organisational / time management skills
* Computer literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project manager etc
* Document writing skills - proposals, financials, strategic etc
* Articulate telephone manner
* People / supplier management
* Development of training documentation and execution (training days)
* Promotional experience including managing teams
* Customer service
* Budget Management and cost efficiency ideas
* Desk and field research
* Full clean driving licence
* Full CRB check
I have also worked with kids from 6months - 15 years in the favelas of Brazil as well as looking after my many nieces and nephews. I enjoy working with kids so would be happy to freelance in this area too, although different to my day job!
Area Covered: London
Work Experience Summary: Events:
* I have worked at events as part of a promotional team as well as managing a team of promotional staff at events such as Newquay Surf Festival and many others.
* I have also negotiated contracts, designed and co-ordinated stand presence at exhibitions such as Grand Designs Live and BBC Good Food shows for clients.
* Manage budgets, contracts, suppliers on a day to day basis for the last 4 years.
* I have developed training manuals and presented during training days to staff on a regular basis and for a number of different clients.
* For 3 years running I worked at the Thomas Cook Apprentice training weekends as part of the British Airways team which involved me presenting on stage to 100\'s of staff members.
Customer service and office management:
* I worked for my father’s financial services company from the age of 13 after school and weekends, here I learnt customer service skills at an early age as I assisted the underwriters in contacting clients for information, completed applications on the phone and liaised with banks for status updates. I also developed the company’s new employee training manual which is still used today and regularly referred to by existing employees.
* I worked as a receptionist and office manager at a promotional marketing agency in 2004 - 2006.
* My current job requires customer service skills on a daily basis to ensure the clients briefs are met and the client is kept up to date and happy.
Working with kids:
I took a 6week sabbatical to travel to Brazil and work with the kids from the favela’s in Rio (from 6months old to 15years), working with them on homework, teaching them to draw, English, basic Aikido and working in the drama community centre teaching them dance and acting skills.
Education Summary: 2010 Full clean CRB check
2009 Institute of Sales Promotions, London • ISP Diploma with Credit
2008 MCCA Excellence in Account Management course
2006 Institute of Sales Promotions, London - ISP Certificate with Credit
2001-2003 A level: Business Studies - Vocational A Level: Media Studies
2001 Trident Gold Award
1998-2001 10 GCSE’s: A-C grade
Event Organiser, Marketer, Experiential Account Manager