- Zarcero, CR
- $30 /hr
- Available now
Working with Corona SDK and Unity 3D
Do you have a great idea for a mobile app or game but are struggling with its technical implementation?
I know how overwhelming and discouraging that part can be to the pointmore...Do you have a great idea for a mobile app or game but are struggling with its technical implementation?
I know how overwhelming and discouraging that part can be to the point where people give up on their projects before even starting them. Luckily, I am here to help bring your ideas to life!
I have 6 years of experience in cross-platform mobile development working for different clients all over the world, while also developing indie games in my free time. I have a proven record of success indicated by my customers' high satisfaction rate. My proudest moment so far, which proved that motivation and efforts will eventually pay off, was when my most recent game "Code Adventures" was featured on the homepage of the Apple store.
I had plenty of time to master the most common issues that developers face before, during and after launch of their games or apps. I will be happy to share some of that knowledge and help not only in the technical aspects like programming but also other areas such as marketing. My diploma in Economics can definitely come in handy here. Not only that but I recently finished a full 6-month course on Digital Marketing where I learned about the use of Social media, Content and E-mail Marketing, SEO, Google Adwords and E-commerce.
For the last few years I have been freelancing at PeoplePerHour where I have finished dozens of projects. I always try my hardest to satisfy my customers' expectations and work closely with them to ensure the end product is what they actually envisioned in the first place. My strong dedication and work can be seen through the positive reviews that clients leave on my profile.
My strongest skills are:
- developing cross-platform business apps - this means that with only one source code they will be able to run on all modern mobile platforms - Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- developing 2D and 3D mobile games using Corona SDK or Unity 3D
- publishing to all major app stores including: Google Play, Apple, Amazon, Opera and others
- game marketing - press releases, app store optimization of keywords, social media, ad platforms ( Google ads, Apple ads, Facebook ads )
Other skills I consider valuable:
- fluency in English, both written and spoken - a skill that fosters communication with my clients and leads to successful completion of real projects.
- advanced knowledge of Photoshop;
- using a variety of game development tools such as Physics Editor, TexturePacker, Tiled Map Editor, LevelHelper2, etc.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am always eager to work on new and interesting projects!
Mobile Game and App developer ( Corona SDK / Unity 3D )
Great work on the first milestone and very diligent in communications.
Thank you! It's always a pleasure to work on exciting projects.
very fast, excellent work!
Dan was helpful and kind and worked to a high quality, would work with him again.
Great work so far on project
Thanks a lot. Will try to keep it up that way. :)
EXCELLENT WILL CONTINUE TO USE. FAR ABOVE EXPECTATION.
Fantastic job for the budget. I will definitely work with him again.
Dan is first class in his service , highly recommended
Dan worked excellent on my job , highly recommend him
Thank you very much! I hope we will work together again.
It was great working with Dan. He is a fast and reliable contractor. Will hire for next project for sure.
Friendly, fast and effective
Thanks a lot :) It was a pleasure working with you
No result found