- Amman, JO
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Within my working 10 years, I have developed strong customer care skills that have enabled me to build a record of customer satisfaction increases, t. I believe that as customermore...Within my working 10 years, I have developed strong customer care skills that have enabled me to build a record of customer satisfaction increases, t. I believe that as customer care senior supervisor, my energy, analytic skills, organizational abilities, and creativity in solving problems will make a positive contribution
Area Covered: Customer care Operation
Company Name: Xpress Telecom
Work Experience Summary: Within my working 10 years, I have developed strong customer care skills that have enabled me to build a record of customer satisfaction increases, t. I believe that as customer care senior supervisor, my energy, analytic skills, organizational abilities, and creativity in solving problems will make a positive contribution
Monitor record & flow of contracts b/n divisions (finance, store, fulfillment, DTS , handset repair)
- Ensure smooth flow of operations between divisions according to procedures
- Supervise the receipt & solving customer complaints and service amendments
- Create Forms for various requests upon need for documentation of all requests
- Solve KAE problems related to major account adjustments
- Ensure effectiveness of Reporting Tools on major functional activities (complaints service amendments)
- Provide support & reports to KAEs,showrooms , finance and corporate functions
- Set up procedures for processes to ensure standard operations
- Maximize support to sales function through setting up procedures and coordinating activities to ensure timely and exemplary professional service.
- Reporting to Chief Operations Officer
- To schedule the staffing in accordance to the load variation
- To secure that the team is well prepared before any new offer, campaign
- To schedule staffing, training to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
- To lead, motivate, coach, monitor, control, manage call center team members to goal attainment
- To secure full respect to processes and procedures, and monitor the ISO certification development and implementation
- To ensure coaching performance, rewarding performance and promoting teamwork
- To provide floor support to the team and provide resolution of critical issues raised by advisors and customers
- To coordinate with concerned departments related to all call centers\' technical and commercial contacts and monitors escalation of unsolved issues/complaints
- To provide statistical reports and analysis depending on types of contacts and advisors feedback
- To hold team meetings and secure the homogeneous information is being distributed for all the team
- To ensure department objective is being achieved (i.e. responsible for maximizing the call center performance \"productivity & quality\")
- To perform other duties or designated tasks deemed necessary by management team such as, recruitment…etc.
- To promote an enthusiastic and positive work environment
Interact with customers over the phone in accordance with the departments\' and organizations\' policies and procedures.
- Handle all kinds of customers’ inquiries and requests of service (related to subscription, handset usage, invoices, bill payments, change of offers, fees, additional service and any new offers/services that MobileCom would apply, and acting upon any reported complaints…etc) in a prompt, courteous and friendly professional manner.
- Promote MobileCom service i.e. service usage development, hence, enhancing customer loyalty & retention
- Ensure that call qualification is being logged i.e. logging customer contact/transaction accurately
- Provide all types of customer feedback directly to team leader/supervisor/manager
- Informs the Call Center Team Leader/Supervisor/Manager on a daily basis of issues that can affect the business (network’s problems, systems’ failures, etc…).
- Report cases to Back Office team through the follow up form to solve requests that cannot be handled on line.
- Handle customers in a professional manner and efficient service delivery with consideration to the call load and number of waiting customers in queue.
- Participate in the company\'s business activities as requested by Manager.
Education Summary: • Feb. 2001 Quality Customer Service (1), by Impact UK.
• July, 2001 Quality Customer Service (2), by Impact UK.
• June , 2001 GSM system overview by telemate .
• Nov.2001 Windows 2000 & Outlook XP, ExecuTrain Center.
• Feb. 2002 Importance of Teamwork & Teamwork Spirit, by Impact UK.
• Dec. 2003 Microsoft Excel 2000 intermediate course.
• Dec. 2003 Microsoft Word 2000 intermediate course.
• Dec. 2003 Microsoft Excel 2000 advance course.
• March, 2004 the art of outstanding customer service by Alliance business consultant.
• March, 2004 call center techniques by Alliance business consultant.
• April, 2004 Help desk assistance course from CBOSS billing system.