- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Booking holidays, finding plumbers or organising the laundry, typing up documents, diary coordination - such tasks can be a distraction for busy executives. It\'s little wondermore...Booking holidays, finding plumbers or organising the laundry, typing up documents, diary coordination - such tasks can be a distraction for busy executives. It\'s little wonder concierge services are proving so popular.
What does a concierge do? Anything that\'s moral, ethical and legal!
Here is a list of the top 7 benefits
1. Reduce business expenses. Business expenses can be reduced by 50%, since you only pay for the amount of work that needs to get done. It eliminates the costs of training employees and reduces administrative costs associated with hiring staff.
2. Save time Instead of trying to handle everything yourself you can save time with personal concierge services. They can schedule meetings, run your errands, manage your property, organise your home or office and even shop for you.
3. Experience and quality. By hiring a professional concierge service you get a highly skilled person (or persons) that has a thorough job understanding based on their many years of experience.
4. Provide specific needs. Every business person has specific needs from personal shopping, providing office solutions, running errands to property management. Instead of doing all these tasks yourself outsource them to your personal assistant to save time, money and enable you to focus on your business.
5. Increased flexibility. When your day gets very busy you often lose the ability to do other activities that are crucial to running and maintaining a profitable business. Hiring a personal assistant frees up time so you have more flexibility to attend the most important tasks at hand.
6. Reliability and stability. Professional concierge services guarantee the quality of their work by providing reliable and stable assistance in accordance with their contract. This gives you the peace of mind to run your business.
7. Affordable prices. Instead of hiring several people for specific tasks, save money by hiring an experienced personal assistant that can fulfill a vast number of responsibilities. It will reduce your costs and increase profitability.
There are only so many activities you can accomplish by yourself without feeling overburdened, stressed out and straining your business and/or family life. If you are a corporation, small business, professional, busy parent, new mother or senior use personal concierge services to free up your day to save time and money.
We offer monthly retainer packages (paid in advance):
Gold: 30 - 40hrs max per month = £800
Silver: 20 - 30hrs max per month = £600
Bronze: 10 - 20 hrs max per month = £400
If you don\'t want to commit to a set amount of hours, then you are more than welcome to try our \'Taster Service\' at £25per hour.
*Any hours above the agreed amount will be charged at £25 per hour.
For comprehensive list of popular services, and to discuss your individual requirements please make contact via email or phone.
Area Covered: National and International
Company Name: LondonCalibre
Work Experience Summary: Currently working with a number of private and business clients - testimonials available upon request.
All staff experienced with a minimum of 10 years experience in PA or EA role in both private and corporate sectors.