- Cullen, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have a strong history of managing and training Finance Departments, covering the full functionality.
As a member of senior management in large companies, I have excellent operational,more...I have a strong history of managing and training Finance Departments, covering the full functionality.
As a member of senior management in large companies, I have excellent operational, planning and departmental co-ordination skills to offer.
Whether you need bookkeeping or accounting help on a one time basis, or are seeking a reliable continued relationship with a professional bookkeeper/accountant who has strong accounting planning and analysis skills, you will find my services outstanding.
As an accountant over the past 20 years for several clients in a wide range of industries - including manufacturing, sales, healthcare, not-for-profit, pet services, publishing, financial services, retail, catering - to name just a few, I am committed to perform required tasks entrusted to me with the utmost professional skill, integrity and accuracy.
Management consultancy is also provided by me, supported by my BA (Honours) Business Management.
If you are a small business owner, let me help you out by assisting on a weekly, monthly or on a quarterly basis. I will do your invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank and credit card reconciliations, cashflow planning and control, budgeting procedures - in fact, any bookkeeping, accounting and office role can be comfortably managed by me in an efficient manner to save you time and money without hiring another fulltime employee.
I offer a wide range of services from basic payroll and bookkeeping to full management accounts and reporting, including forecasting, budgeting and analysis, and cashflow planning and management.
Additionally, I can also offer services as an administrative assistant, including transcription, and have excellent organisational skills to help you make sense of your business. I am comfortable and proficient is using MS Office products as well as a wide range of Accounting and Payroll software.
- Accounting Audit assistance
- Accounting System Setup/Maintenance
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ledger Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset control
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- General Accounting
- Monthly/Quarterly/Year-End Financial Statements
- Payroll including PAYE and year endreturns
- Review Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Training on Accounting software
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- General Typing and Formatting
- Office Management
- Proofreading and Editing
- Record Keeping / Bookkeeping
As an honours graduate in Business Management, and with my history of advising departmental managers and board reporting, I have very strong analytical skills, together with a knack for co-ordinating multi-disciplinary working across departments.
* Strong ability to organize and prioritise
* Efficient, hard worker with the ability to succeed under pressure
* Determination to succeed
* Thrives in challenging situations
* Effective manager adept at motivating and training people, and facilitating change
* Competent team worker
* Co-operation with and co-ordination of various teams/departments
* Regular and effective in multi-disciplinary working with other departments
* Strong integrity, resilience, flexibility, creativity, resourcefulness and vision
* Strong business and service orientation.
* Responsibility for seeing tasks through to completion.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Self-motivation and ability to work independently with no supervision.
* Ability to problem-solve, multitask and prioritize. Experienced in finding innovative solutions to a variety of problems, tackling complex situations to achieve acceptable results.
* Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
* Creativity and willingness to adapt to change, take on new challenges and learn new skills.
* Friendly, positive attitude, diplomacy and confidentiality.
Area Covered: Moray / remote
Work Experience Summary: 20 years financial experience, ranging from data-entry bookkeeping to Global Management Account preparation - please see 'about my services' for more details
Education Summary: BA Honours Business Management
Bookkeeper / Accountant