- Belfast, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
A confident and effective communicator with over 6 years administrative/office experience across the public and private sector, in addition to over 5 years sale experience (retail,more...A confident and effective communicator with over 6 years administrative/office experience across the public and private sector, in addition to over 5 years sale experience (retail, banking and insurance sectors both face to face and telephony).
• Ability to synthesise, interpret and assess information.
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Word processing and PC skills, including use of databases, updating spreadsheets, updating website content.
• Academic research.
• Customer service experience – both face-to-face and telephony, with the ability to manage expectations and competing priorities.
• Excellent numeracy with cash handling and recording experience.
• Report writing.
• Note/minute taking.
• Coordination and organisational skills.
• Record keeping, filing and case management experience
• Project management awareness training (previously studying for CAPM in Project Management).
• Sales and negotiation skills & experience.
Current role: Tax Compliance
Past roles have included: working in internal audit; senior administrator; research project coordination; data collector for social science research; customer advisor roles in retail banking and insurance (which includes telephony); academic support provision for disabled students at the University of Ulster; social security benefits and tribunal advisor.
I have an excellent standard of education having gained 9 GCSEs grades A*-C, 3 A-Levels grades A-B, LL.B Hons Law with Government (grade 2.1) in 2007 and an LL.M Human Rights Law in 2008.
I am interested in working remotely or on site if based in Northern Ireland, and I am looking for both short or long term part-time projects.
Administration and Business Support Assistant