- Highbridge, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I am a process improvement project manager with experience of working within the public and private sectors.
I run my own consultancy business providing companies with researchmore...I am a process improvement project manager with experience of working within the public and private sectors.
I run my own consultancy business providing companies with research and analysis of their customers, investigating where improvements can be made and working with the business to implement sustainable change.
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: Project Management
• Managed multiple Lean and Six Sigma projects to redesign processes to ensure that customer service was improved, while making time and cost savings. Managed project teams, and designed and delivered workshops to identify improvement ideas. Managed the rollout of change programme and designed control systems to monitor the effect of improvements made. Delivered time savings of an average of 80% and cost savings of £250,000 per annum.
• Designed and managed a programme to encourage and reward staff for improvement ideas generated. Each year over 100 ideas were raised and assessed, with approximately 70 improvements implemented leading to savings of £2million per annum.
Training and Development
• Designed and delivered an interactive training programme to introduce staff to new standards for letter writing and call answering. The programme was rolled out across the company, and I was recognised and rewarded by senior management for the work involved
• Managed a team of people to ensure Census questionnaires were returned from every household within Sedgemoor District. Responsible for the recruitment and induction training of staff, and the regular allocation of work. Achieved the highest return rates in the country.
• Managed risk analysis of major change project within NHS. Ensured that all staff had an opportunity to provide feedback on proposed changes, and to ensure any risks or issues were identified, assessed and allocated to individuals to manage. All risks and issues were managed with no adverse effect on the service provided by Directorate of Public Health.
• Managed a major customer service feedback programme. Designed the questionnaire for capturing customer feedback, trained staff on handling calls and updating database, analysed feedback for trends, and produced a regular report to management on areas of concern, or where improvements could be made. Changes made as a result improved customer satisfaction by 15%.
Education Summary: Accredited Lean Practition
Accredited Six Sigma Black Belt
Professional Trainer Certificate
Financial Planning Certificate 1
Financial Admin. Foundation Certificate
Diploma in Insurance Practice
First Aid At Work
Managing Safely (Occupational Safety and Health)
2 A Levels
1 AS Level
9 GCSEs (A-C)
Trainer and Continuous Improvement Project Manager