- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
As a freelance writer I understand the importance of excellent communication skills, paying attention to detail and working to a level of excellence. With a BA in English Literaturemore...As a freelance writer I understand the importance of excellent communication skills, paying attention to detail and working to a level of excellence. With a BA in English Literature I have great writing and researching skills.
I also have strong administration skills and have listed the qualities that I bring to any job below:
1. Strong administration and secretarial skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to work well in a team or on my own.
3. Able to think strategically, solution orientated, and delivery focused.
4. Highly motivated, analytical and able to work with limited supervision.
5. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
6. Problem solver with the ability to pay high attention to detail.
7. Highly driven and able to rise to any challenge.
8. Organized and proactive with the ability to prioritize effectively.
9. Quick learner with a flexible can do approach.
Area Covered: Worldwide as I mostly work remotely or communicate with clients over the internet. I am based in London
Work Experience Summary: I am the author of a blog which is based around healthy eating and wellbeing for women in modern day society. I thoroughly enjoy writing articles for my blog and I have built a good following. Writing has always been a passion of mine which is why I decided to do a degree in English Literature.
I have worked in a variety of administration/PA positions; my contract recently ended at the London Development Agency where I was working as PA to the Head of Design for London and Team Administrator. I enjoyed this role and also gained may transferrable skills.
Degree: BA English Literature
Field of Study: English Literature
University / College: University of London (Goldsmiths College)
Freelance Writer & Author of Blog