- Caracas, VE
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have 20 year of experience on Oracle Database, working from Oracle version 7.0.5 to 11, i had installed and configured 15 large databases that are currently in production, alsomore...I have 20 year of experience on Oracle Database, working from Oracle version 7.0.5 to 11, i had installed and configured 15 large databases that are currently in production, also i have experience on PL/SQL Development such as Store Procedure, DB Triggers, Packages, procedures, and conplex sql wueryes, also i had been involve in projects od data migration
Area Covered: Oracle DBA, Development, Implementation, Administration
Job Title: IT Manager
Company: Premier Seguros
Description: •Success Migration Project of servers to IBM Blade Center platform.
•Disaster Recovery Project - BCP (Business Continuity Plan) setting out the
procedures to ensure the proper operation of the business and recovering the Technological platform.
•Success implementation of Alternate Data Center.
•Migration Project communications Links (CANTV - Movistar)
Management installation of 42 Branch / Remote Points Nationwide
•Establishment of Security and Access Control standards
•Management of Technological equipment purchases cal and budget management $ 1,000,000.00 Annual
•Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the installation of new databases.
•Develop data model describing data elements and how they are used, following procedures and using pen, template or computer software.
•Develop methods for integrating different products so they work properly together such as customizing commercial databases to fit specific needs.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
• Train users and answer questions.
• Establish and calculate optimum values for database parameters, using manuals and calculator.
• Review procedures in database management system manuals for making changes to database.
• Review workflow charts developed by programmer analyst to understand tasks computer will perform, such as updating records.
• Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database.
• Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
• Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
• Creation of Policies and Procedures for handling equipment Technological
within the company.
• Establishment of management indicators
Degree: IT Technician
Field of Study: Information Technologies
University / College: IUTAJS
Oracle DBA and developer