- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Summary: PMO, Programme and Project Management, Programme and Project Management writing (PRINCE2, MOR, MSP docs and Social Networking in this area)
I am an experienced andmore...Summary: PMO, Programme and Project Management, Programme and Project Management writing (PRINCE2, MOR, MSP docs and Social Networking in this area)
I am an experienced and well qualified, technically able Programme and Project Specialist. My clients include Local Authorities, Government Agencies such as the Home Office and Service Management companies such as Fujitsu and Serco. I am PRINCE2, Advanced MSP, Foundation ITIL and Practitioner Risk Management (MOR) qualified, as well as having a 1st Class BSc in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence).
As such the services I can provide are varied and range from:
• Programme / Project Set Up: Helping define scope, justification, governance and control
• PRINCE 2, MSP, MOR Project documentation creation and management; including both coordinating the authoring of these documents, the document reviews and the application of the gateway framework surrounding them (E.g. PID creation, Programme Blueprint, Business Case)
• MS Project scheduling
• Risk / Issue log creation / maintenance
• Project Process writing / Process Design (Visio)
• Finance and Resource Trackers (Creation from scratch or revamp / update existing)
• Project Delivery: Provision of targeted support and Project Management to drive products to delivery
• Assurance: Independent reviews of documentation and PMO processes, conduct audits (from brief assessment of simple process improvements and templates to full scale Maturity Assessments with recommendations and roadmap for implementation).
• Recovery: I can help if you are in need of PMO / Project / Programme recovery assistance by providing a status assessments and recommended improvement roadmap.
• I can also conduct Social Network writing for you, mainly in the area of Contracting and / or Programme and Project Management. Please see my Blog: informationferret wordpress com
With regard to all of the above activity I can stick around to help you implement recommendations or transfer the knowledge as I progress to enable existing Programme resource to continue the implementation activity)
Also check me out on Linked in for more detail and recommendations.
Area Covered: London, Canterbury, Hampshire, Manchester, Nationwide (Virtually)
Company Name: Information Ferret
Industry: Management Consulting
Job Title: PMO Lead
Job Title: Director - Programme and Project Consultant
Company: Information Ferret Ltd
Description: Programme and Project Management Consultancy
Job Title: Fujitsu PMO Consultant
Company: Home Office
Job Title: Deputy Project Manager
Description: SC Cleared, ITT / Supplier Management, Project Management of the IT Workstreams for a procured system implementation. Planning, Risk / Issue Management, Stakeholder / Communication Management.
Job Title: Deputy PMO Manager
Description: Writing and compiling Project and Programme Lifecycles and process guidance, Risk / Issue / Quality / Stakeholder process guidance. MS Project planning.
Job Title: Deputy Project Manager
Company: Home Office - UKBA
Description: Project Coordination / Workstream Planning, Supplier Management, Implementation Support and Coordination, Stakeholder Management.
Job Title: Project Manager (Childrens Services)
Company: Newham Council
Description: Childrens Services: Integrated Childrens System
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Home Office IT
Description: Transitioning a service into an ITIL environment - Job Description, Organisation Chart Planning (SFIA). Accomodation Move.
Job Title: E-Government Project Manager
Company: Lambeth Council
Description: Introducing Electronic Government Projects
Job Title: E Government Project Manager
Company: London Borough of Ealing
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer
Company: Bauer & Partner AG, London
Summary: I have a First Class BSc in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) and since leaving Uni have completed 3 of 9 MBA modules, giving me a Certificate in Management. I have also hold PRINCE2 Practitioner, MOR Practioner and MSP Advanced Practioner certificates and a Foundation in ITIL.
Near future plans include: P30, RRP and a MS Project Advanced course.
Degree: 1st Class BSc
Field of Study: Artificial Intelligence
University / College: University of Westminster
Degree: ITIL Foundation
Field of Study: IT Service Management
University / College: APMG ITIL
Degree: Management of Risk Practitioner
Field of Study: Risk Management
University / College: APMG MOR
Degree: Managing Successful Programmes Advanced Practitioner
Field of Study: Programme Management
University / College: APMG MSP
Degree: PRINCE2 Practitioner
Field of Study: Project Management
University / College: APMG PRINCE2
Degree: Postgraduate Certificate
Field of Study: MBA
University / College: Heriot-Watt University