- Milton Keynes, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
I currently work fulltime for a national charity as their Deputy Operations Manager. However, I am interested in extra work on evenings and weekends.
I am extremely reliable,more...I currently work fulltime for a national charity as their Deputy Operations Manager. However, I am interested in extra work on evenings and weekends.
I am extremely reliable, efficient and quick to learn, which makes me perfect for this kind of project work. I am educated to degree level and have particular skills and/or experience in the following areas:
- speed-typing (84 wpm)
- word processing (including design)
- telesales/telemarketing (high call/success rate achieved in previous employment)
- travel planing (vast travel experience)
- event/exhibition attendance (have co-ordinated my organisation's attendance/exhibitions at many large events)
- data entry (very fast worker)
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any jobs completed with maximum efficiency, accuracy and results.
Area Covered: Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordhhire, homeworking
Work Experience Summary: I have experience in the following areas:
- customer service: frontline in the travel industry for 4 years
- technical writing skills: I work for an environmental/energy charity and write articles on energy/environmental sector for energy managers which require a high level of technical detail
- blogging: I wrote a continual blog throughout my travels last year
- sales/marketing letters: I am responsible for all sales/marketing letter production in my full-time job
- English: not only is English my mother tongue, I have a high level of vocabulary and write clearly and concisely.
- MS Powerpoint: I make regular presentations using this tool
- Salesforce: my organisation uses Salesforce daily to manage contacts, leads and clients
- Speed typing: my typing speed is actually 84wpm, touch typing
- Face-to-face selling: I attend exhibitions for my organisation to sell our services to clients
Lead generation: my day-to-day role is heavily involved in this.
MS Word: I have used this for years and this is nothing I can't do.
Education Summary: University of Cambridge: Geography BA (Hons), 2:1
Shenley Brook End School: 3 A levels (Geography (A), Biology (A), and French (B)), plus 2 AS-levels (English Literature (A), General Studies (A))
13 GCSEs, including maths (A*), double science (AA), English Lit/lang (A*/A) and French (A*)
Deputy Operations Manager