- Swindon, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
I\'m a freelance event organiser with over 10 years experience in the events and conference industry.
Prior to freelancing I spent 3 years in a full service events agencymore...I\'m a freelance event organiser with over 10 years experience in the events and conference industry.
Prior to freelancing I spent 3 years in a full service events agency as an events co-ordinator & I also have experience in the hotel industry.
I have organised a large variety of events from luxury incentives trips for 50 people through to company sale events for 500.
I have good event/conference adminstration skills including budget & cost control, producing detailed event programmes, online registration, emailing delegate invitations/event details etc. I have experience with liasing with hotels, speakers and suppliers.
I am happy to take on any work/project large or small, as all areas of events/conference/dinners/weddings etc interest me.
All of my work is done remotely
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: * 9 years freelance experience in Event Management working with blue chip companies & event agencies on a regular basis.
* 3 years experience with full service events agency.
* 2 years front office/reception experience in a 5* hotel
I am experience in the following areas:-
* Venue sourcing and contract negotiations
* Coordination of invitation process and guest pre-packs
* Liaising with Hotels, Speakers, Agencies and Local Suppliers * Travel & transfer logistics
* Planning & execution of welcome cocktails and gala evenings
* Design & distribution of project schedules & associated documentation
* Budget management and post event reconciliation
Event Adminstrator / Conference Planner