Writer, Speaker, Marketing/digital consultant
Writing a 'How to get you first client' book for a client
I have more than twenty years experience in advertising, marketing & publishing, working on a national and international level. I have worked on numerous B2B and B2C projectsmore...I have more than twenty years experience in advertising, marketing & publishing, working on a national and international level. I have worked on numerous B2B and B2C projects within established marketing communications agencies as well as independently, using integrated techniques to achieve objectives. I am a digital expert,m having been at teh cutting edge of the digital revolution from 1984 onwards.
I am conversant with SEO, Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing. I have spoken at and presented numerous live events over the years including conferences, webinars, workshops and seminars.
• Copywriting, web copy, marketing materials, articles and editorial
• Article and feature writing for magazines and/or websites
• Writing and creating videos and webinars
I run a Digital Marketing & PR agency bringing together highly experienced designers, illustrators, photographers, copywriters, PR professionals and marketing specialists to provide a bespoke service for our clients.
Consultant - Business Development, Marketing & Promotions Seminars/Coaching - I am an nlp trained and qualified business coach specialising in assisting high worth start ups or companies who want to take it to the next level and don\'t have the in house expertise.
My specific experience includes:
• Researching the target market and pinpointing the key notes for consideration, helping set brand guidelines and style considerations to suit the target market, ensuring style and brand considerations and guidelines are adhered to by all parties.
• Creating and implementing integrated online and offline PR, advertising and marketing campaigns for clients, including setting up and implementing online networking clubs, eblasts, newsletters, ebooks, adword campaigns, affiliates, and sponsorship.
• Devising and implementing competitions and other tactics to build brands and email lists.
• Creating and presenting webinars, podcasts, radio broadcasts, video, seminars, workshops, teleconferences.
Area Covered: Berkshire, London, Bath, Bristol, Oxford, Southampton, M4 and A34 corridors
Summary: 10 years in publishing working for major publishing houses, such as Gower Medical, Dorling Kindersley, Reader\'s Digest. Orbis, editing illustrated books (such as Conception Pregnancy and Birth by Dr Miriam Stoppard), magazines and CD-Roms.
12 years in Marketing and Communications doing integrated marketing (online and offline), copywriting, editing websites, magazines, programmes, brochures and marketing materials.
5 years coaching/mentoring after qualifying as nlp coach, inc hosting workshops and training events
Company: Helen Moore Associates
Description: Articles and content for client
Education Summary: • 1987 BA Hons degree in Media Studies
from what was the Polytechnic of Central London, now University of Westminster. Placements at BBC radio and ITN news. Also involved in the Student magazine, radio station and annual video production.
• 2001 Diploma in Wine and Spirit Appreciation
from Wine & Spirits Education Trust.
• 2005 Diploma in Life Coaching and Diploma in NLP