- Fordingbridge, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
* I am an efficient and reliable Administrator with many years experience in the Financial Services sector.
* Meticulous to detail, using correct spelling and grammar. Work ismore...* I am an efficient and reliable Administrator with many years experience in the Financial Services sector.
* Meticulous to detail, using correct spelling and grammar. Work is always completed to deadlines.
* Blog writing for an online retail company, along with creating monthly newsletters and SEO work.
Area Covered: UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, by remote working and locally within the Bournemouth, Salisbury and Southampton areas.
Summary: Previous employment:
Personal Assistant to Senior Mortgage Advisor of national company, including typing, diary keeping, organising meetings, processing confidential documents.
Senior Financial Telephone Agent in large national Financial Services company. Generating appointments, providing technical product information and processing applications. Working to sales targets.
Senior Administrator, large national Pensions company. Organising team workload, liaising with Financial Consultants, providing quotations.
Writing content for online retail company and creating email marketing newsletters.
Some basic image manipulation and experience of using Actinic and Magento e-commerce software.
Using SEO principles when writing for the web.
Experience of link campaigns and of managing the linking strategies for three e-commerce sites with over 35,000 visitors per month.
Familiar with Wordpress, Posterous and frequently post on media sites.
Experienced Administrator covering all aspects,
Providing good customer service both on telephone and in person,
Prioritising and meeting deadlines,
Exceeding own sales targets and training other team members.
Job Title: Article and Blog Writer, Proof Reader, Customer Services, Newsletter Design, Social Media Work
Company: Baby Sleep Shop
Description: Ongoing work, using social media to write parenting blogs and articles. Providing regular updates and working to deadlines for the client.
Using Wordpress, Posterous and frequently posting on Twitter and Facebook.
Checking clients web content, spelling and grammar.
Designing a marketing newsletter sent to 20,000 customers by email at least twice a month.
Writing for the clients website, using SEO principles and creating interesting content.
Worked on clients link campaigns and have experience of managing the linking strategies for their three ecommerce sites with over 35,000 unique visitors per month.
I use Actinic and Magento e-commerce software with this client.
Education Summary: - Full C.I.I. Financial Planning Certificate
- Mortgage Advice Qualification
- National Diploma in Business and Finance
- OCR Level One Book keeping
- RSA Computer Literacy and Typing
- Experience of Sage software.
Administrator | Virtual Assistant | Business Support