- Ramsgate, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
A senior well respected executive, experienced in general management, international marketing, including import-export offsets and compensation in a framework of economic and politicalmore...A senior well respected executive, experienced in general management, international marketing, including import-export offsets and compensation in a framework of economic and political negotiation at the highest management levels.
Noted strengths include:
• Analytical ability to devise strategies and realise objectives.
• Organisational ability to achieve goals.
• Skilled negotiator in political and industrial fields.
• Managing business change with performance improvement.
• Recourse to a widespread international network of government, industry, military and professional contacts in Europe and practically the new EU counties and central Europe.
Established my own business in 1991, to provide interim management services as a business consultant in due diligence investigations, sales and marketing. Providing companies with the development and implementation of strategies internationally, enabling them to penetrate and position themselves within the market place.
Area Covered: South East & London
Work Experience Summary: INTERIM ASSIGNMENTS INCLUDE:
• Recently engaged on an interim assignment to Interface Solutions Ltd, an IT distributor owned by Fayrewood PLC.
• Responsible for implementing sales and marketing performance improvement.
• Survey of the UK IT industry with the aim of enabling the expanding of Interface into higher margin service activity, reporting to the CEO. Company Turnover £138 million (6 Months)
Provided strategy and business planning process for an offset programme. Contact value turnover in excess of £116 million. (6 Months)