- Dubai, AE
- £7 /hr
- Available now
An experienced consumer-savvy brand strategist with a passion for insights-based marcom solutions.
Bringing 8 years of experience in strategic planning, brand positioning, brandmore...An experienced consumer-savvy brand strategist with a passion for insights-based marcom solutions.
Bringing 8 years of experience in strategic planning, brand positioning, brand engagement and integrated marcom – with focus upon strategic utilization of consumer insights to establish effective brand conversations in diverse channels, including social media.
Area Covered: Brand Strategy
Job Title: Senior Strategist
Company: Siegel & Gale
Description: • Leading the client and team through strategic intake and discovery exercises involved with brand development, including stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, communications audit and market research.
• Helping clients gain a deep understanding of their customers' needs, identify market gaps and competitive offerings, then translate those into simplified, unique brand ideas that drive the way their organization communicates and behaves.
• Assisting regional clients better understand what their brand should stand for and what they need to do to deliver on their brand promise.
• Developing communication strategies to allow clients to build their brands by studying each client"s brand to develop specific messaging for internal and external brand touch points.
• Creating unique positioning, promises, personality attributes, taglines, values, voice ad communication guidelines for organizations in an array of industries.
• Conducting strategic and creative naming process.
• Communicating brand positioning through a clear brand architecture system.
• Mastering and maintaining vast knowledge of various industries, competition, and latest market news and trends.
• Creating strategic solutions that integrate research, experience, industry knowledge, and client knowledge
• Simplifying findings and recommendations to create compelling stories
• Applying knowledge & experience of trends and technology current, in order to create the best, most innovative and relevant Digital campaigns delivering ROI
Job Title: Senior Manager - Strategy & Development
Description: • Develop and articulate the strategic insights for a portfolio of the largest high-profile global brands and working with progressive designers and writers to translate strategy into great creative.
• Create and identify opportunities to position clients" brands.
• Develop customer specific marketing programs and campaign themes.
• Bring data together, into the functional, inspirational and aspirational benefits of the brand.
• Proactively explore new ways to build the client"s business and grow accounts.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of each area of agency"s resources, in order to evaluate recommendations before presenting to the client.
• These areas include: Creative design trends and recommendations, digital media, signage and way finding, environmental branding and production.
• Conduct basic qualitative research, facilitate groups, distill complex information into clear and simple ideas, and effectively interacting with a wide range of creative and client personalities.
Job Title: Client Manager
Company: Landor Associates
Description: • Managing the work against budget and providing the relevant financial reports.
• Scheduling the project, writing proposals, client presentations, managing resources and timelines.
• Coordinating and obtaining quotes and purchase orders from outside suppliers and partners.
• Planning / coordinating the implementation marketing and communication strategy alongside the clients" marketing teams.
• Managing Global projects within the network, coordinating with other offices and worldwide suppliers to deliver a high quality work to global clients.
• Projects portfolio ranges between Brand identity (Packaging), Corporate Identity and Brand architecture, Strategic Branding, Naming exercises, 3D environmental design and website development.
• Creating Brand Engagement strategies, which includes activities to help integrate the employees of any company with their brand vision and messages.
• Provided brand strategy to help create and position the corporate identity, producing all brand collateral and creative direction comprising of printed sales literature and stationary, office templates, office décor and signage, promotional online and offline videos, interface design & graphics, bringing together the complete user experience.
Field of Study: Business Administration
University / College: Cairo University
Senior Brand Strategist