Secretary/Admin/Filing Clerk/Transcriber/De-Clutterer/Holiday Cover ...
So much great feedback!
Hello my name is Christine Scally and I can help you with everything secretarial (and believe me with 28 years of experience that covers a lot of things!). Any typing, filing,more...Hello my name is Christine Scally and I can help you with everything secretarial (and believe me with 28 years of experience that covers a lot of things!). Any typing, filing, clearing away, audio ... I am the COMPLETE SECRETARY. I provide every skill and service that you would expect from any secretary ... for companies and individuals. I have experience working as a secretary, PA, IT Trainer and "Stuff" clearer within top London law firms, smaller building and financial companies and more recently for private individuals. I offer a flexible, efficient, confidential and personal wide range of administrative and secretarial services tailor made to suit your request. Whether you are a large company, small company, one-man band, IT luddite or just snowed under let me help you ... I guarantee that you will not find anyone more better.
- Transcription (minutes, memoirs...)
- Filing of anything from receipts to unopened post (something I love!!!)
- Clutter clearing
- Small or large documents - from letters to dissertations
- PowerPoint presentations
- Diary management
- Booking accommodation/travel/catering/couriers
- Planning and organisation of small-scale events
- Creating and distributing itineraries
- Maintaining expenses documents
- Internet research
- Database management
- Leaflets and brochures
- Internal and external newsletters
- Writing and sending out invitations and collating replies
No job is too large or too small. I really do specialise in a complete range of small business and personal administrative services. If you do not see what you need - just ask!
I would obviously carry out certain tasks at your premises but can work from home in a fully equipped home-office, with documents being transmitted by email ensuring minimum cost to you.
I have a Master certification in Microsoft so am very proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and am able to turn my hands to just about any IT office system.
Remember ... EFFICIENT and FLEXIBLE typing, secretarial and administrative service which helps to FREE your time (and space) and SAVE you money.
Please contact me for a free consultation when we can discuss exactly how I can help you and the value that can be gained from having just one hour of work from me!
Area Covered: London, Kent, Essex and Sussex
Company Name: Christine Scally Designs & Solutions Limited
Industry: Individual & Family Services
Summary: Freelance Secretary - Company Name: Christine Scally Designs & Solutions Limited (2009 - Present)
Description: Freelance secretary - otherwise known as Office Angel ... Filing Clerk Extreme ... Holiday cover without agency fees ... working for companies and private individuals providing secretarial skills as required including telephone answering, correspondence responses, inventories, personnel working, template creation, tea making and "any other duties as may be reasonably requested from a secretary".
Legal Secretary/IT Trainer - Linklaters LLP (1997 - 2009)
- Areas covered include International Finance/Banking, Corporate and Property working up to Partner level for up to 6 people.
- Consistently produced well-constructed and accurate letters, reports, spreadsheets and presentations from both handwritten and audio transcriptions. Utilised extensive skills in Windows, Excel and PowerPoint to ensure a quality finish to all work completed.
- Successful organisation of meeting rooms, travel arrangements, courier services, caterers and general diary management for both internal meetings and those taking place at client sites (in the UK and overseas)
- Excelled in telephone liaison with clients as well as greeting clients in the reception area ensuring that the company's high standards of service were maintained
- Introduced and co-ordinated both paper and system-based diaries of the group's three evening secretaries to ensure that any work transfer was seamless, and also excelled at the arranging of secretarial overtime within the group
- Undertook and excelled in the IT role of Trainer which meant providing IT support within the group and training new staff to the firm
- Created and adopted training for systems used primarily by my own group and then trained others to be able to use this training system both by way of 1-2-1 training and group training
- Travelled overseas to facilitate in the training of personnel on specific IT aspects of both my own group and the firm's systems and practices
Secretary - Price Waterhouse (1995 - 1996)
- Kept an accurate list of the group to ensure that calls could be announced without delay to the caller and that messages were passed on correctly
- Kept very high level of accuracy whilst typing correspondence, lengthy reports and presentations
- Utilising my word processing knowledge I created workable templates and ensured the correct and timely production of general correspondence and reports
- Ensured that telephone enquiries were dealt with efficiently and correctly.
Secretary - Windsor Insurance Brokers Plc (1994 - 1995)
PA/Secretary - Temporary assignments (1993 - 1994)
Senior Secretary - Windsor Professional Indemnity Ltd (1992 - 1993)
Secretary - PA Consulting Group (1990 - 1992)
WP/Audio Secretary - Clifford Tee + Gale (1987 - 1990)
Secretary - London Permanent Building Society (1985 - 1987)
Secretary Society of Graphical and Allied Trades (1985)
Hi Ask - thanks so much for your review - it was so enjoyable to meet you and sort out your paperwork. I have loved putting your paperwork life into order! If you are able to leave a bit more feedback that would be most appreciated!
Admin Asst for Growing Family Business (London SE3 / SE10 area)