- Toronto, CA
- $35 /hr
- Available now
Looking for ways to improve your writing? Read Strunk & Whites Elements of Style!
Have you written a book or do you need to find someone to write one for you? I can assist you with editing, proofreading, research, fact checking, and writing services. Make suremore...Have you written a book or do you need to find someone to write one for you? I can assist you with editing, proofreading, research, fact checking, and writing services. Make sure your message is heard and not obscured by poor spelling, grammar, or word choice. Please contact me to discuss your writing or editing requirements - I look forward to working with you!
Area Covered: Writing and Editing
Company Name: Pinnacle Productions
Summary: Whether you need editorial services or to hire a ghostwriter to interview you and write an e-book about your business ventures, my goal is to provide you with a well-written final product. I work with a variety of media styles and genres and stay current with style changes that can mean the difference between an accepted and rejected manuscript. Depending on your particular needs, I'm willing to go through several revisions before finalising a project.
I offer the following services to my clients, and you will receive work that I've completed myself. If I must subcontract out part of a project for any reason (such as for transcription services), I will notify you in advance and you have final approval over that addition to the project.
EDITING / PROOFREADING (fiction and nonfiction):
* Content review/analysis
* Assistance with voice/tone (active vs. passive voice, etc.) and word choice
* Removing redundant material, fixing repetitive phrases, and working on text flow
* Corrections for grammar, spelling, and punctuation
* Proofreading for typos and spacing/formatting issues
WRITING / GHOSTWRITING (fiction and nonfiction):
* Full-length manuscripts (nonfiction) and digital books (properly formatted for Kindle, etc.)
* E-books and blogs
* Employee handbooks and other types of manuals
* Brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and newsletters
* White papers
* Case studies and business reports
* Press releases
* Novellas and short stories (fiction)
I strive to exceed my clients' expectations, and I continuously seek to improve my editing and writing skills. I appreciate hearing your feedback on my work.
Job Title: Freelance Writer and Editor
Company: Pinnacle Productions
Description: - Writing and editing of fiction and nonfiction material
- Editing and proofreading according to the Chicago Manual of Style and other style guidelines
- Writing services for technical papers, business materials, e-books, articles, and manuals
Job Title: Freelance Editor
Company: Motivated Marketing
Description: Contracted to edit and/or proofread sales and website copy on an on-going basis. Will be working with the client again later this month.
Field of Study: Environmental Science
University / College: Unity College
Editor | Proofreader | Writer