- Cardiff, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A proactive and self motivated professional of extremely high calibre with over 20 years of experience gained within the Construction Industry and a further 5 years within themore...A proactive and self motivated professional of extremely high calibre with over 20 years of experience gained within the Construction Industry and a further 5 years within the Industrial/Manufacturing Sector. I have worked for a number of large organisations throughout the whole of South Wales as either an Executive PA or Office Manager.
In previous and current roles as well as me working directly for either the Chairman, Managing Director or CEO, I also make a key contribution by assisting with the compilation of tenders and submission documents, which, ultimately, enables the company to win new work.
One of my many assets is my attention to detail, professional manner and calm approach that is required when producing submission documents. I am able to comfortly meet tight deadlines without compromising on my quality of work.
Specialties- Provides a 'First Class' Admin Service.
- Highly Organised & Extremely Efficient.
- Totally Dependable.
- Compilation of PQQ/ITTQ/Tender Submissions.
- Business Development.
- Event Management & Co-ordination.
- Research & Development.
- Project Management.
- Relationship Building & Management.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve customer
- Will rise to meet any challenge!!
Area Covered: South Wales
Work Experience Summary: My work place experience consists of the following positions:
- Office Manager and Supervisor of an Admin Team.
- Tender Manager preparing submission tenders for PFI
- PA to Waste Management & Cleansing Dept of the Vale of Glamorgan Council.
- Responsible for the opening and relocation of Regional/Divisional Offices throughout the UK.
- Business Development Co-ordinator assisting to secure new work and business opportunities.
- Full Executive PA & Admin Service.
- Full Virtual PA & Admin Service.
- Recruited similar professionals for full time placement for numerous Clients.
- Senior Site Secretary for various large prestigious construction projects throughout South Wales to name a few:
- The Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff
- St David's Hospital PFI Project, Cardiff
- Lucky Goldstar in Newport
- The Development of Cardiff Bay Retail Park
- The Parc Prison (PFI), Bridgend.
Education Summary: BTEC National Diploma in Marketing & Business Administration
RSA I, II and III Typing
Executive PA Diploma
Finalist at the 2008 Wales' Top PA Awards
Judge at the Wales' Top PA of the Year Award in 2010
Judge at the Wales' Top PA of the Year Award in 2011
Fellow (FIPA) Membership to the Institute of Professional Administrators.
Member of Executive PA
Supporter of the following Networking Associations:
South Wales Chamber of Commerce
South Wales Women in Property (WiP)
South Wales Ladies Business Club
'I Am Woman'
Freelance / Virtual Executive PA / Office Manager / Bid & Tender Co-ordinator