- Liverpool, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A chartered marketer with over 13 years experience working in technology and mobile industries.
Full service marketing experience ranging from copywriting, event management,PR,more...A chartered marketer with over 13 years experience working in technology and mobile industries.
Full service marketing experience ranging from copywriting, event management,PR, branding and design, project and campaign management, website design through to sales strategies working closely with partners and understanding the reseller business model, adapted by most infrastructure and software firms.
My experience includes working with infrastructure and hardware specialists such as Dell,HP,Compaq etc. Through to software vendors such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Sage, SAP. After working for a leading global mobile and fixed line billing company, I also gained great experience in managing joint sales and marketing projects with O2 Telefonica, Orange,Vodafone and Etislat.
Area Covered: United Kingdom
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Job Title: Director
Company: Eden Whittle Communications
Description: Marketing and PR consultancy to a range of sectors across the NW
Job Title: Senior Regional Marketing Manager
Company: RSM Tenon
Description: Successfully manage the regional marketing department to ensure we achieve our strategic objectives.
• Working closely with the regional directors to devise quarterly sales targets and marketing plans to support those targets.
• Produce monthly board reports focusing on key performance indicators including market share, ROI YTD and marketing spend v budget.
• Plan and implement marketing activity, ranging from events, exhibitions, direct mail, public relation campaigns and telemarketing initiatives.
• Negotiate, book and copy write all regional adverts, whether in print or online.
• Implement regional PR strategy and manage 2 regional PR agencies in Manchester and Stoke.
• Writing copy for the Internet, associate web pages, e-zines and online technical updates.
• Designed a phased implementation of a new CRM system in the North West.
• Manage and mentor 4 regional marketing executives.
In addition to the day to day responsibilities of my role above, I have also been successful in working on national internal projects including
• Designed and developed a seminar specific team and ran the departmental budget.
• Part of the customer retention strategy team.
• Implemented a national sales and marketing plan and change management process.
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager
Description: A national provider of IT services to SME’s with a comprehensive range of services and software from business management, accountancy, security and maintenance.
• Plan, implement and analyse the marketing strategy and activity for the region.
• Responsible for generating leads for over 20 sales staff across 2 offices, Leeds and Manchester.
• Managed key vendor relationships with software developers such as Microsoft, Sage, Pegasus and hardware vendors such as Dell and HP.
• Work closely with vendors to successfully launch new products, price offers and cross selling opportunities across the region.
• Day to day management of third party agencies, marketing communication material and budget.
• Copywriting of all sales literature, powerpoint presentations and tender documents.
• Liaise with other regional marketing managers to develop national strategic marketing campaigns.
• Develop the PR strategy and increase media coverage by 50% over 12 months.
• Responsible for all data management.
• Management of 1 marketing executive and 5 key telemarketers.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Company: Martin Dawes Systems
Description: Martin Dawes Systems is a global billing and software vendor
• Copywriting and proofing all marketing collateral including direct mail, case studies, adverts, exhibition stands, sales collateral, external website, intranet and microsites.
• Conference and exhibition management in the UK and Europe.
• Liason and management of all third party agencies including design, print and fulfilment.
• PR agency management, devising quarterly objectives, arranging press training internally and ad hoc project management.
• Implemented a quarterly advertising schedule, including negotiation and media buying. Researching and monitoring new publications launched within our target markets.
• Devising and implementing strategic marketing communication plans in order to successfully launch products across EMEA.
• Implemented a major web development initiative, including re-brand of the website, updated copy on all pages and affiliate sites, SEO, PPC and all online advertising.
Job Title: Northern European Marketing Specialist
Company: Parametric Technology
Description: Parametric technology is a global leading product lifecycle software design company. Specialising in CAD/CAM design and collaboration software
Degree: Bachelor's degree
Field of Study: Business Studies with Marketing
University / College: University of Central Lancashire