Christian Francis O.
Admistrative Virtual Assistant
Quezon City, PH
Time is gold, as we always say, so maximize your precious time and live to the fullest. Let me take care of your day-to-day tasks.
Self-motivated individual with more than 5more...Time is gold, as we always say, so maximize your precious time and live to the fullest. Let me take care of your day-to-day tasks.
Self-motivated individual with more than 5 years of experience in providing administrative and technical support to local companies, working in-office as well as through a remote location.
My objective is to help you reach your goals and take your businesses to the next level, by utilizing my experience, computer literacy, proactive and organized approach, and ability to prioritize tasks.
I earned my Diploma in Software Development from AMA University. I am proficient in English and Tagalog. I pride myself with strong communication and interpersonal skills, great attention to details, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently and efficiently.
Some of my strongest skills are fast learning, and passion for expanding my knowledge and improving my skills.
Areas of expertise:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote)
- Data Entry (45 wpm)
- Email Management (Outlook, MailChimp)
- Web Management (Wordpress, Wix, Weebly)
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- E-commerce Management (Amazon, E-bay, Etsy, Olx, Shopee.ph)
- Adobe Photoshop (Logo design, Banner, Artwork)
- Internet Research
- Voice (Internet and Phone Technical Support)
Check out my skills and portfolio to see what I can do, and don't hesitate to get in touch with me should you think I'm a good fit!