- Rochdale, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• Loading of all online products as per product load sheet and criteria to deliver a superstore online which includes product descriptions and images
• Retouching and uploadingmore...• Loading of all online products as per product load sheet and criteria to deliver a superstore online which includes product descriptions and images
• Retouching and uploading online product imagery for the site and maintaining image filing systems
• Updating weekly homepages which includes slicing on Photoshop, links to the product and alt tags.
• Continual checking of back catalogue to ensure every product has relevant link sales and sales information
• Photo shoot some of the products to a satisfactory standard
• Supplier relationships- Develop a good working relationship with our suppliers. Obtain and maintain a contact to allow us to fulfill the role to maximum effect
• Regular reviews of competitor sites looking for ways to improve on our service
• To facilitate the store ordering process, printing store order forms, data entry of completed forms onto the system
• To ensure the incoming goods inputted onto the system and escalating any errors to the management team.
• Ensuring all paperwork is kept organized
Area Covered: Manchester
Work Experience Summary: I currently work for a retail website as a web administrator. I have been doing the job for 3 years. Before that i was a stock administrator for the same company, which is mostly data input.
Education Summary: NVQ Level 2 in business admin